Peter Parker: First Time (SMUT)

(a/n: oml,im so scared.)

basic summary of the story: y'AlL hOrMoNeS sTaRt aCtInG uP

18+

oof

(Y/N) started zoning out and Peter's talking became muffled. "Hey,(Y/N)! You good?" The booming voice almost made (Y/N) jump off her bed. "Yeah,yeah,I'm okay. I......I'm just tired." (Y/N) lied and she faked yawned. To be honest,(Y/N) hated math. Just looking at the numbers made (Y/N) zone out. "If you're tired,I could leave." Peter said. Peter Parker was (Y/N)'s boyfriend and they had been dating for 5 months. "No!" (Y/N) said quickly,her hand went on his knee. His face turned red and he looked back at the homework. "U-Uhm,let's just d-do the homework." Peter stammered a bit and he was kind of shaking. His hormones were acting up. (Y/N) checked her watch, realizing the time. "It's 6:59. My parents (guardians) won't be home until 12." (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) started zoning out again and Peter snapped his fingers in front of her. "Oh,God,not again. (Y/N)!" Peter said. "I'm here. I'm here." (Y/N) said. "Anyways,like I was saying,I have to go home,Aunt May might worry." Peter said, putting his stuff in his backpack. (Y/N) clicked her tongue and she held onto Peter's hand. She batted her eyelashes,"Can you stay here a bit more? Please?" Peter sighed and he finally said,"Fine." (Y/N) smiled and she crashed her lips on his.

He,of course,kissed back and (Y/N) leaned back,making Peter get on top of her. He rested in between her legs and Peter bit her bottom lip. (Y/N) opened her mouth and he shoved his tongue inside, exploring every inch. The insecurities hit (Y/N) and she pulled away. "P," she said,"are we really gonna do this?" "Do you want me to stop?" Peter asked,a small,thin line of saliva connecting their lips. "No,but....are you going to be gentle?" (Y/N) asked,holding Peter's hand. "Of course I am. Tell me when to stop me,okay?" Peter asked and (Y/N) nodded.

He continued to explore her mouth with his tongue as they held each other's hands. (Y/N) was scared,but excited that she was gonna do it for the very first time. "Wait." (Y/N) whispered and she pulled away to sit up. She slowly took off her clothes and Peter's face flushed with red. "Oh,uhm." Peter said and he took off his clothes. (Y/N) laid back down and then again,Peter was on top of her. His fingers traced her stomach,making (Y/N)'s breath hitch in her throat.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" Peter asked since it was his first time too. "I love you,Peter. And I trust you with my heart. I'm sure I want to do this." (Y/N) answered, honestly. "I love you,too." Peter said and he kissed (Y/N) with bliss. He slowly took off her underwear,being very,very carefully.

(Y/N) closed her eyes and she felt something big and hard against her inner thigh. Then,he pushed it into her. She gasped at how much it hurts and tears rolled down her eyes. "(Y/N)," Peter asked, uncertainly,"are you okay?" (Y/N) only did a curt nod and when Peter moved a bit,she moaned softly. "You can go now." (Y/N) whispered, opening her teary,(E/C)* eyes. Peter pulled back and thrusted into (Y/N),making her moan. He started thrusting at an animalistic pace,making the bed creak. The only sounds that echoed in (Y/N)'s room was the moans,groans,and the skin slapping. "Oh,God." (Y/N) whispered,her fingernails leaving marks on Peter's back. "I'm so close." Peter groaned then his thrust became sloppy. He came inside of her and she had reached her climax too. Peter gave a few more thrust before pulling out of (Y/N),sweat rolling down their foreheads. Peter grabbed the blankets and he wrapped himself and (Y/N) in the blankets. "I love you." Peter said,placing a soft kiss on (Y/N)'s neck. "I love you,too." (Y/N) said before closing her eyes.

go read the bible

why the hell do i still exist?

(e/c) = eye color

you finna give birth to spiderlings

imagine coming soon!

s 🐸