Chapter 1

~time skip 129 years later~

-Marcus's pov-

It's been 129 years since the day I died and I have been haunting the house of sir Robert Kindell for 129 years. After I died sir Robert died from the flu that had been around while I was alive and after sir Roberts death, Harold died of old age. Herald is a ghost like me now but he is his young self not his old self and he looks hot but I don't have feelings for him at all and plus I see him as a best friend. The house of sir Robert had been abandoned for 111 years, until one day a young couple came to live in the house of sir Robert and made it a home for them and their almost 1 year old baby named James. Then two years later the couple had twins name Alex and Aiden. And then fours years later when James was only 7, his and the twin boys father died and since then their mum had to take care of them with out a father around. I am now sitting in James room watching him in his deep sleep. It is 6:00 am in the morning and he is so deep in to his dream. Watching him grow up and following him around is really fun and I have feelings for him. If I was alive I would make him mine and I would make sure he is cared for by me all the time and make him feel loved and spoil him so much. But the sad thing is I am dead and he is alive. So it is misery for me for eternity. Next thing I know his alarm on his alarm clock goes off and he wakes up from his sleep.

-James's pov-

I was a woken from my sleep by my alarm clock that told me it was time to get ready for school. But I didn't feel like going to school and I have the feel I have been feeling for years that I am being watched, but there is no one in my room. I got up out of bed and opened my curtains to let the sunlight in and then I walked to the door of my bath room in my room and went in to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

-Marcus's pov- he walked to the door to his bath room in his room and walked in to his bathroom and closed the door. I walked in through the door and saw him turning the knobs to start the shower, he also turned on the fan so it would stop the bathroom from fogging up. He started to get undressed and soon he was fully naked in front of me.

-James's pov-

I was fully naked and ready to hop into the hot shower when I started to feel like I was being watched again and it made me feel very uncomfortable even though no one was in my bathroom with me. I hopped in the shower and pulled the shower curtain closed and started to do my business and I still felt like I was being watched by someone. But I carry on with what I am doing and when I am done I hope out of the shower and turn the knobs to turn the shower off and I turn off the fan and go out of my bathroom and into my bedroom and it to my walk in closet to find some cloths. I dry myself and I put on my cloths and go back to my bathroom and blow dry and straighten my hair and then I go out of my bath room and to my bedroom door and go out my bedroom door and into the hall way and then I get the feeling again that I am being watched. "Anyone there?" I asked with no answer back at all. I go to the staircase and walk down the steps and into the hallway at the end of the staircase and walk to the kitchen at the back left hand side of the house. I walk into the kitchen to see mum making pancakes for breakfast. "Morning mum" I said in a happy voice and kissed her on the cheek. "Morning James, how did you sleep?" my mum asked. "Fine thanx mum. Where is Alex and Aiden?" I asked my mum. "Here we are" said Alex and Aiden at the same time. "Well boys here is your lunch and breakfast and some money" mum said while giving me and my little bothers two paper bags and money. "Thanx mum" me and my little brothers said at the same time. "You welcome. Now of to school" said mum in a happy voice. "Ok, bye mum see you tonight" I said as me and my little brothers started to walk to the front door to go to school. "Bye boys, I love you" said mum before I opened the front door and me and my little bothers left for school.

-time skip-

We got to school and I said "bye little bothers, see you's later a home, bye" and they said "bye James" back. And now I am walking to my lock and I have the feeling I am being followed even though no one is around yet.

~Alex's pov~

My big brother James had left to go to his locker and I took this as a chance to do things to Aiden. "Aiden, we are not going to school today" I said in a stern and controlling voice. "Why?" asked my twin bother. "Because I said so now follow me out of this dump and we can go and have some fun" I said with a stern and controlling voice with an evil Smirk on my face....

* Ohhhh.... Hehe :3 cliff hanger :3 hehe ;P I hope you's like the story so far and plz live a comment or vote for it plz? Thanx guys I love you all*