Chapter 2

~Aidens pov~

I wonder what Alex is up to? He has been acting strange for the past two days and it is worrying me completely and I wish I could tell what he is thinking his mind. "Alex? Why are we skipping school? And why are you being so controlling and alway have a evil smirk on your face? What's wrong? " I asked shyly. "Nothing is wrong Aiden. I am fine and can I tell you something?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face. "Yes, you can Alex" I said in a caring and shy voice. "I spent the money I have been saving" he said with an evil smirk on his face. "On what?" I asked shyly. "You will see soon bother" he said with a wink. We walked a few blocks and out of the side to the country side and it to a forest. We walked down a dirt trail and up some hills to and old cabin in the deepest part of the forest. "We are here" Alex said with an evil smirk. " why are we at our dad's old cabin Alex?" I asked will a worried voice. "Because, now follow me" Alex said with a controlling voice. "Ok" I said and followed home into our fathers cabin. We walked to the back of our fathers old cabin and in to the basement, it was dark and I could not see a thing. "Alex why are we in the basement?" I asked worried. Next thing I know the basement do closes and I here a lock being locked. "Now you are mine" I hear Alex say with a controlling voice and then I feel a piece of cloth been put over my mouth and nose and I fade in to a deep sleep....

~Marcus's pov~

James brothers have disappeared for school and James is worried about them. I have been with James all of this morning at his school and he looks so bored out of his mind. I have also been trying to find Alex and Aiden, but I can't find them at all. "Why do you even follow this kid for?" Harold said while walking through the class room door and walking over to me. "You know why Harold" I said in a stern voice. "Why even bother. He is alive and your dead. You can't be with him" Harold said with a stern voice, I just looked at James upset. " I know you like him, but he is alive and can never love a ghost he can't see" he said in an unhappy voice. "Hay, guess what? It is almost Halloween soon" he said with a happy voice. " so soon we can do the 'deed' again" he said happily to me. Every year on Halloween we can come to be alive for a nite and it's the only time we can be alive and Harold uses it as a opportunity to have sex with me. Witch I try to get out of it every Halloween. "Harold can you please leave me alone?" I said and Harold just walk out of the classroom. I just stared at James and then I left to go back to the house....

~James's pov~

I am so bored and worried right now. Alex and Aiden have disappeared and I don't know where they have gone and class is so boring and I keep getting feelings that I am being watched from behind and even though there is no one behind me and I am sitting in the far right back hand corner by myself. I hope Aiden and Alex are okay....

~Alex's pov~

I was preparing every thing I needed to use once Aiden wakes up. I was setting up the camera and getting all the sex toys and that I have brought ready for when Aiden wakes up. He was laying asleep on a bench in the basement Naked and tied down ready for me to do things I want to him when he wakes up. I start to hear him move around and grown. Thats when I move in to do what I want to do....

To have some fun and make Aiden my sex slave....

*oooo.... I wonder what is going to happen next :3 hehe. Wait I know what going to happen next haha ;P. But anyway hay guys I hope you are still reading this story and I hope you's like it and plz vote or comment on it plz? Thanx guys :) love you's all xxxx*