Chapter 4

~James's pov~

School had finished and I was now on my way home. I have read the note I got off the boy who was in 7th grade over and over again and I don't know who M.C is at all. I haven't been able to concentrate in on my class work for the rest of that day at school just because of this note from this M.C person I do not know of. I walk up to the gate in front of my house and opened it and walked in closing it behind me as I walk up the path to the front down and I was about to open the door when it opened it self. I was can't believe it opened by it self or was it already opened and who ever is in my house for got to shut it properly. I walked inside and closed the door and I got that feeling of being watched again. I look around and see no one is here but me and I walked around to see no one is home. I then went upstairs to my room and got the feeling again and looked around to see if someone was here but still I see no one. I walk into my room and close my door and lay on my bed and the next thing I know I am in a deep sleep.

~Marcus's pov~

I watched as James fell asleep on his bed and I just wish I could hug him. I see a piece of paper in his pocket and use my ghostly strength to put the piece of paper out and unfold it and I read what is written on it. What I read made me mad and my madness took over me and everything began to shake and the lights began to go on and off and the doors began to open and close and then I yelled so loud the the light blobs in James's room exploded and James awoke and saw what was happening and screamed which coursed me to stop what I was doing and I felt bad for scaring him. He jumped off his bed and began to run to his bedroom door that was now opened. But I used my ghostly strength to close it before he could run out of his room. He tried to open the door put I kept it closed so he could not get out. He stopped trying to open it and turned around crying and said "pl..pl....please let m..m....me out"

And I said to him "I can't let you go" and with a shocked look on his face. Did he just hear me?

~James's pov~

I was shocked and afraid, I didn't know what to do. What is going on and why can't open my door. I started to turn around and I said with a shaky voice "pl..pl....please let m..m....me out" and then I hear the sound of a deep man like voice

"I can't let you go". Shocked at what I heard I asked "wh...who..o's... th..th...there?"

And then I heard the voice say "my name is Marcus" shocked I began to ask more questions. "Why are you here haunting my home?" I asked trying to stop my self from stuttering. This a dream or is this really happening? I pinched my arm and it hurt so I am not dreaming and this is really happening. "I use to live here when I was alive and have been here since I died" the voice said. "Why did you my my doors open and close and my lightbulbs brake and that for?" I asked as nice as I could and the voice said "I don't think I should tell you" the voice said. "Why can't you tell me?" I asked nicely. "Because it has to do with that note your had in your pocket" the voice said. What? What about the note? "Tell me please?" I asked thinking why he did what he did because of that note I got from the kid who is in 7th grade. "Because I don't want to to be with who ever wrote that note to you James" the voice said sounding upset about it. "Why don't you want me to be with who wrote the note to me?" I asked thinking why the voice said that? "Because.... Because.... Because I l..li..like you" the voices said to me and I am shocked at the voice said . "Why do you like me?" I asked nicely. "Because I just do. I know I am dead and I am a ghost, but I have feelings for you James and I want you all to me and no one can have you but me" the voice said and just then I see this figure a pare in front of me then fade away a few seconds after. The figure I saw looked like a god. He looked soooo hot and sexy, but his face had an angry look plastered over it. Shocked at what I saw I said in a shaky voice I say "I... I j..ju...just saw you?" And the voice says "how? How can you see me when I am a ghost?" And I said to the voice "I don't know I just did. Try and show yourself again?" And the voice says "ok I will try and show my self again" and the figure a pares again with squinted eyes and his nose turned up and then his face loosens and he smiles at me and I am left shocked again at what I am seeing. "I guess you can see me now can't you?" And I just nod and the boy who looks 16 and is standing before me with a smile that of a gods then laugh and then says "well at least you can see me now and I can talk to you know" and then I start to feel dizzy and then everything went black.