Chapter 3

*sorry I haven't updated in a while :( just been so busy and that :(

But I hope you's are all still interested in this story*

~James's pov~

*time skip*

It is now lunch and there is still no sign of Alex or Aiden and I am so worried about them, I wish they would just show up out of no where. Next thing I know I hear the main doors to the cafeteria open and there stood Max, The most popular guy in school and my bully. He gets any girl he wants when he wants. If he was gay or bi, I would go for him, but he is straight and he is my bully. He like to bully me when ever he can and he never gets in trouble for it. He is a jock and captain of the soccer and foot ball team. He looked at me while I was walking to my table to eat my lunch and then he looked away as girls started to flirt with him. I sat at my table by myself, all my friends were at different tables talking to their girlfriends or boyfriends and didn't even think I would be sitting by myself. Then a kid that looked like he was in 7th grade walked up to me and said "this is for you" as he handed over a piece of folded paper. "What is this?" I asked. "I don't know" he said. "I was just told to give it to you" he said. "Who told you to give it to me?" I asked. "I don't know" he said. "Someone put it in my locker with a list of instructions telling me to give it to you and that's it" he said and started to walk away. I stared at the piece of folded up paper for a second before unfolding it and it said:

(Letter)

I am here and waiting for you.

You know me, but from a past long gone, but I have been here with you, watching you, looking out for you, making sure you are mine and mine alone. Just know I love you and what I do is to make sure no one hurts you. -M.C

(End of letter)

Who is this M.C? And how do I know him? And how is he looking out for me? And how am I his?

This all went to my head as I read it three more times. I finished my lunch and walked to my locker. When I was about to open my locker, I was pushed up against it with my face against my locker door. "Guess who fagget" said a stern voice from behind me. "Max, leave me alone" I said with my face against my locker door. "And why should I?" He asked pushing my head against my locker door harder. "I don't know? Because it is getting to old that you keep on hurting me and that" I said. " well guess what, no I won't leave you alone" he said as he punched me in the gut twice and then walked off with his friends laughing. But then I saw him turn his head around as I was getting up off the ground. He had a sad face, one full of sad and up set emotions and as he turned the corner with his friends he looked away. I wonder what that was about? I opened my locker and got my books and went to class thinking about what the note said and about max.

~aiden's pov~

I woke up feeling cold. I looked down to see I was nude and that I was chained to a bench. I heard foot steps getting closer and closer to me. I looked in to the dark and saw Alex standing there wearing a leather outfit with a smirk on his face. "Ah. My slave is awake now" said Alex with a smirk on his face. "now that I have you all by myself I can do what I want to you and I can do what I please to you" Alex said happily at the thought of him having me to himself. I looked around as he turned all the lights on. I could see different types of sex toys including ones for fisting. "I am going to make you my sex slave and you can't say anything about it" Alex said with a smirk on his face. I was terrified and I didn't know what to do. He walked up to me and pushed three of his fingers into my virgin hole and started to finger fuck me hard. I screamed in pain and he slapped my balls and said "Don't scream slut or I will bust your balls now and fist you straight away instead of later so you go through much worse pain. I stopped screaming as hard as I can and my balls were sore from him hitting them, but I liked how he slapped them hard. "Alex?" I asked and just as I said it he slapped my balls harder and I tried not to scream in pain. "Call me sir or master slut or you will get it slave!" He said in a stern voice. "Yes, master" I said while I was moaning. "Master?" I asked. "Yes slave?" He said in a stern voice. "Can you bet my balls raw sir?" I asked. "Later slut" he said and when he was finish with fingering me, he then fucked me raw and then we went home afterwards.

~Marcus's pov~

I was sit in my bed room that is now James's bed room and I was looking out the window waiting for James to walk through that gate. I wish there was some way or somehow we could be together. I looked at a picture of him on his book case and said "I wish there was a way you and me to be together James" and I just sat back on the window seal and looked out the window at the gate and the sky was filled with Gary clouds and it was raining outside and I waited for James to walk through the gates.

~Harold's pov~

That's it I am done, I can't take it with him being in love with someone who is alive and him not being love with me.

I just want him to love me and be with me. I walked through the walls in to a secret room no one knows about, no even Marcus knows of this room. This room is where when I was younger and I was a son of a rich man was used by me to put my slaves and boys that I would adduct and put them so I can have my way with them with no one knowing and when i got tired of a slave I would kill him and I would feed him to the slaves and the kids I adducted and I would keep the dicks and balls for myself use for when I was stressed, upset, in the mood or feel like hurting them. I know you might think I am sick and twisted, but back in my day it was the only thing I found fun. I sat in the middle of the room and said "take me to were I belong" and then I heard a voices say "where do you belong?" And I said "hell" and like that I was in hell and ready to fuck and torture all the souls that have come here for doing bad things. Let my fun begin.

*sorry if that was to gross for you's but I wanted to make Harold evil, disgusting, sick and horrible. But I still hope you like the story and I am getting to the good part with James and max and also the juicy bit with Alex and Aiden. So plz don't stop reading this and I hope you's don't think I am fucked up or something for what I write I. The last bit ok. But I still hope you like the story*