chapter 21

I have no idea what just happened but all I can say is that I loved it. In a weird way, I hate Kai when he acts like an asshole but when he does things like that I can't resist him, I am captivated in his eyes every time he comes closer, the worst part is that he knows what he does to me, using it against me.

I love the mystery of him, the way I know nothing about him, the way he comes and goes without a word, but right now I need answers, I have to know why he did this I can't just sit here and wait until the next time he decides that he wants to kiss me or throw me against the wall. I texted Jess reminding her that I need the address of the circle it took her 10 minutes to respond but she did it eventually.

I feel like I'm about to make a mistake I'm being irrational by driving there, I have no idea what will I tell him, well at least I am aware of the fact that this is not a good idea, that's the only thing I am positive about and I am doing it anyway.

when I got there I saw that there is nothing there just sand and bushes... Maybe Jess gave me the wrong address? I can hear voices, I know that it has to be here it must be hidden... I turned around and saw a huge building behind me it looks abandoned and the walls are covered with graffiti paintings, this place creeps me out and I'm about to walk away but then I hear someone calls me... I turn around and see Alex,

"What are you doing here?" she scolds at me.

"None of your business," I say and make my way towards the car.

"You already leaving?! You just got here" she says, I know that she is faking it, she doesn't want me to stay, she is just trying to get a reaction and luckily for her, I am in the mood to give it to her so I turn to face her,

"You're right, I should stay... mind to show me around?" I smirk and walk past her towards the building, I think that everyone is behind it...that's where the voices are coming from.

"Wait!" she calls me but I don't wait for her I turn around the corner and see a huge circle of bikes, everyone is wearing black leather jackets and black ripped jeans with black boots, they all look the same,

"Ruby you made it!" Jess hugs me from behind, Justin is standing right next to her.

"The race just ended but you can still watch the couples race," Justin sayse as Jess leads me to the center, I spot the blond-haired bitch, she is all over Kai kissing him and touching him, he looks unenthusiastic and emotionless but he does kiss her back. Million of images of how I will kill her flash through my mind...oh my god Ruby stop!! you can't be jealous he is not even yours.

"Hey K.J, hey Alex, what up," Jess says to them, Alex waves at her not breaking the kiss with Kai but then Kai's eyes meet mine and he pushes her off of him.

"What happened?" she tries to kiss him again but he walks away from her, a giggle escapes my lips watching it,

"What are you laughing at?!" Alex frowns and chases Kai, I don't know where he went but he came back after 5 minutes, without Alex may I add.

"The couple race it starting in five minutes," he tells Justin,

"Jess are you ready?" Justin asks her.

"Baby I can't race tonight... my leg still hurts," she says.

"You can ask Alex to ride with you," Kai tells his friend,

I shouldn't have come because Kai is obviously ignoring me and I feel totally out of place. What was I expecting?! Him welcoming me with open arms...I don't even know myself what was I expecting.

"Bro I thought you were riding with Alex," Justin tells Kai.

"I can ride with the waitress" it takes me a couple of seconds to realize that he is talking about me... He knows my name why did he call me that?!

"I'm not riding, just watching," I say and look at the distance.

"Babe are you ready for the race, I got the blindfold" Alex hugs Kai from behind and kisses his cheek. This is gross.

"You are riding with Justin and I need you to get another blindfold for the waitress," he tells her she looks annoyed, but I don't mind that.

"You can't ride with her, you'll lose," she says and points at me as if I'm not right next to her, this is not the first time she does that but this time she is right, I can't ride with him.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, did I? Now where is the blindfold?" he says, Alex sighs disappears into the crowd.

"I don't think you heard but I'm not riding with you," I tell him.

"People put money on me so I have to do that and I need a partner, Alex can't be it but you can," I think that this is the first time he said more than 5 words to me in one sentence but that doesn't matter because I will not ride with him under any circumstances.

"I said no, you want me to spell it out for you or what?" I say but then he grabs me by my arm and leads me aside.

--------
what do you think guys? Will Ruby ride with Kai?

Also if you want you can follow the official Instagram page of the story for updates @perfectstorm.official

Tell me your opinion on this chapter if you want.

Love you guys💗