5. A Passionate Kiss

Sasuke~
I stared at Naruto-Sensei, did we both say the same thing? It can't be possible right? "You like me?" I asked. He looked away, covering his mouth, "You found out, didn't you? That's why you're doing this to me.." I glared at him, "What are you talking about? I like you!" Naruto-Sensei looked at me surprised.

I walked towards him and pushed him towards the door. He looked down at me, "Really?" "Yeah! When did you start liking me?" I asked, curious. Naruto sighed, "When I first saw you.." "When I was a kid? But you were..with Itachi.." I said surprised. "I know..but since the first time I saw you, I kept wanting to see you more so I kept coming over, even if it meant using Itachi.." Naruto said. Ah. Should I be happy or sad?

My brother really liked him and cried when little things reminded him of Naruto. But I'm happy that he likes me. I hugged Naruto, closing my eyes, so warm. "S-Sasuke?" Naruto asked. "Can we kiss?" I asked looking up at him. He looked at me, sort of embarrassed. Don't tell me he's not going too? He looked like he was thinking but I'm sure he's overthinking. I'll just go for it.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, he looked at me surprised. I could smell that manly cologne of his, it's not that strong or light. I feel like I could drown in it, if I lose my concentration. Naruto suddenly swept me in his arms and went for the kiss. I close my eyes. As his lips touched mine, I could feel the rapid thumping of my heart. It made me feel anxious and also like I could die any second. His tongue entered my mouth, he was rough, he also had no hesitation. He went straight for the dive and continued to violate my mouth, which I liked. I held onto his shirt, gasping for air. "Mm." I moaned. I opened my eyes slowly, to see Naruto red as a tomato. I felt myself heat up. He was also looking at me. So awkward now. I pushed him softly, covering my mouth, shyly. I'm embarrassed.

He caught me off guard and turned the tables on me. "Did you not like it?" Naruto asked, suddenly touching my shoulder. I flinched by his touch, oh no. I felt myself heat up more, "I-I liked it.." I glanced over at Naruto who was smiling at me while he blushed. "That's great, I'm glad you did." Naruto said. I covered my face. How come he's so skilled with that tongue of his? Ah, now I'm thinking negative. Naruto suddenly embraced me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. I trembled by his touch. "This is a dream come true. I've always wanted to kiss you like this and see this cute side of you." Naruto said, his breath against my neck. I trembled. I feel weak, I might fall on my knees. "Y-Yeah..I'm not cute." I said. Naruto pecked my cheek, "Yes, you are. Shall I take you home?" I lowered my head and nodded. He really got me. I hope I can feel like this forever.