Confrontation and the New Family

As the commander was about to drop his hand down someone grabs it. "What the hell, who-", the commander said as he turned.

"You should stop talking already", said the figure behind him.

Everyone around was shocked to see the person in front of them.

A man that was said to be dead, it was Lucas, The Titan Ripper.

"No way", "It's The Ripper", "he's alive". Everyone was shocked to see Lucas or as they know him, The Ripper, alive and well.

"Lucas you're alive!", both Mikasa and Armin yelled. 

"Yeah, but there seems to be a bigger problem now", he said," You better tell me what's going on Commander Woermann."

"These three people have committed an act of high treason and are refusing to acknowledge it", he pointed towards the trio buy the wall. "That's why they will be eliminated, for committing trea-". then the commander fell to the floor. Everyone stares at Lucas with an enraged expression on his face. It was one of those looks that made you tremble in fear.

"Sargent Lucas", Rico Brzenska said. 

"What the hell! You hit a commanding officer, that can easily qualify for treason and then execution!", yelled Commander Woermann.

"You say treason, you bastard.....then you should be there in their place!!", Lucas yelled. Everyone then looks at Lucas about what he said. 

"You abandoned your squadron and fled for the wall, you coward. All your inferiors died because of you, and you were here safe playing the survivor. They shouldn't be eliminated for treason, you should". He lifts Woermann by his collar and then throws him down where Mikasa and her friends were.

"You traitor! Soldiers shoot this man!", yelled the commander, but no one moved. "Why aren't you men listening? I am your superior officer I order you to kill him", he screeched.  The same as before, no one moved they were all just staring down on him. Lucas then gets closer looking down at him. 

"Commander Woermann, you are being accused of treason, for leaving your platoon and fleeing the field of battle. You also are charged against attacking and threatening an allied soldier", Lucas said. "What do you have to say against this accusation?", Lucas said.  The man on the ground didn't reply all he did was have his head hanging down. "You three, come here", he ordered and pointed at the trio beside him. Eren and his friends got up from the floor and started walking towards him.

"Do you even know what they're being accused of", Rico said. 

"I know exactly what the accusation is, but there is no evidence supporting that he's evil. Even if that means he can transform into a Titan", he answered. 

"Are you guys alright", Annie asked the trio. 

"Ya, thank god you guys came on time", Armin said. They then turned around and looked at Lucas. 

"Do you have anything to say for yourself? If no then I'll arrest you immediately. You two", he said while pointing at two men in front of their commander, "Take him to the prison".

Woermann was just crying while he was being restrained, the men then took him away. "All of you will be on my report stating what happened, understand?  You men and women should be ashamed, reflect on your actions", said while he walked past everyone. "You too, miss Rico".

Rico just looked down ashamed at what a had just occurred.

Lucas was approaching his favorite trio while smiling at the same time. "How come every time I see you guys, your in some sort of problem?", he asked.