Preparation for What is Next

"Goku, do you feel that ki? It's... unnatural. It feels like Vegeta's ki when he was under Bobbidi's control." On the Lookout, Piccolo was at the moment talking to Goku through telepathy. 

        " Yeah I know, but is it Bobbidi? Maybe he's from another universe or something." Goku said with a little excitement. The thought of facing someone strong again got him pumped.

        "It's possible. I think you should gather Gohan and Vegeta. Just in case this means trouble because if it's another Bobbidi..."

        " I hear you. I'll go grab both of them and we'll meet at where this ki is going."

        " I'll see you then, Goku."

        Im so excited I can hardly wait... Goku was thinking this on his way to get Gohan. Gohan now is married to Videl and hoped Videl wouldn't mind him taking Gohan for awhile. He knew she wouldn't, but you never know. As he thought this he landed in front of Gohan's new home.

        "Father?" Goku turned around to see Gohan holding a baby. Gohan's and Videl's now two year old child, Pan. 

        "Gohan, I've come to get you and to prepare for a battle, most likely. I don't know if you noticed,but an abnormal ki is coming toward Earth." Goku walked toward him and let Pan play with his fingers. Then, unexpectedly, Pan grabbed his index finger a squeezed hard. "OW! since when did Pan become so strong?"

        "She, has been growing in strength in the last year or so. I think she gets that from our side of the family and, yes, I have been feeling that ki for about an hour now. Does it mean trouble?"

        "I don't know, but we're going to find out. We need to get Vegeta and meet Piccolo at the place where this ki is heading.

        "Alright, just give me a moment. VIDEL!" Soon a short haired woman walked out of Gohan's house.

        "Oh hi, Goku!" Videl said with a smiling face. "What are you doing here?"

        "Videl, I need to take Gohan for awhile. Is that all right?"

        "Yes of course, but make sure he comes back, alirght?"

        "Alright, I'll make sure."

        "See you later, Videl" Gohan walked to Videl and gave her a kiss on the cheek and with that, Gohan and Goku jumped in the air a flew away, on their way to get Vegeta from Capsule Corp.. On they way there, Goku explained to Gohan who he expected this being was coming toward Earth.

        "So dad, do you really think that this could be another Bobbidi? If so, do you think that other ki on the way here with could be someone under his control?"

        "It just might be possibile Gohan. We'll find out when we get there." They had arrived at Capsule Corp.. Vegeta was outside tending to the garden out front. In his old Saiyan battle armor.

        "Taking care of a garden. This no job for the prince on all Saiyans." Vegeta mumbled under his breath.

        "Hey Vegeta!" Goku yelled while he and Gohan were coming down from the sky.

        "Kakarot? Gohan?"

        "Vegeta, have you been sensing that weird ki coming toward Earth?" Goku asked.

        "Actually yes I have, I was just about to go check it out. Why?" Vegeta got up from the ground and dusted the dirt from his armor.

        "Well, we came here so you can join us to meet up with Piccolo. We're going to see just what this is."

        "I'll come, better than tending to a garden. Lets go."

        "Hold on Vegeta. Don't you want to say bye to Trunks or Bulma?"

        "No. I'd rather not for if I start talking to Bulma, I might never be able to leave." Vegeta said this with a sence of dread in his voice. 

        "Alright then, lets go!" And with that all three of them leaped into the sky and flew toward the desert, where Piccolo was waiting for them. Within a few minutes of flying, Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta were in the desert. Piccolo, was standing there, with his heavy clothes off of his body, only his gi was on. He seemed to be waiting for a fight to start.

        "Hey Piccolo." Goku said with sudden seriousness in his tone.

        "Goku, I was in deep meditation and consentrated on these two ki's coming toward Earth. It seems that one is indeed Bobbidi's and the other..." He paused for a moment, " The other ki is a Saiyan's ki and that Saiyan looks like you goku." Piccolo explained in a grim tone.

         "What?! A Saiyan? Are you sure Piccolo?" Gohan asked.

        "I'm positive Gohan. And he looks a lot like your father."  Right as Piccolo said that, a loud BOOM exploded around them as a space ship entered the Earth's atmosphere. Within seconds, the space ship landed on the ground and let out a hiss of air as the door opened.

        What stepped out was Bobbidi and then Bardock.

        "Huh?!" Goku exclaimed. 

        "Kakarot. It's been awhile."