The Fight Begins... Piccolo's End?

"Who are you?" Goku asked.

        "Goku, this is the Saiyan that I sensed aboard that ship Bobbidi came out of." Piccolo said with caution in his voice. " I'm not so sure who he is but he looks like someone who could be related to you."

        "Kakarot, it is you. You look just like me before I went on to conquer planets under Frieza's rule. It's is true, I am related to you, because I am your father. When you where a baby your mother, Gine, put you into a pod to send you to a planet to conquer it and--"

        "Shut up Bardock. That is an order." 

        "Yes, master Bobbidi. As you wish." Bardock muttered under his breath.

        "Bobbidi, so we meet again." Vegeta said with hate in his voice. He raised his right hand palm first. "This time you wont be able to destroy Earth because now we are prepared and I WILL END YOU! BIG BANG ATTACK!!!" At that moment a big blue sphere of energy shot from Vegeta's hand towards Bobbidi. 

        "Bardock! Protect me!" Bobbidi shouted. With in a flash, Bardock turned Super Saiyan with blue electricity crackling around him and launched himself towards the blast and deflected it with a swipe of his hand. With that, the blast flew towards the sky and exploded in mid-air, creating a bright flash and loud BOOM!

        Vegeta stood there in shock. His power level skyrocketed! How the hell is his power level higher than mine? Then Vegeta realized that Bardock was a Super Saiyan. Not just any power up, but a power up from Bobbidi's magic.

        "So I see even you have succumbed to Bobbidi's magic. What a shame, it's a pity we might have to kill one of the last remaining full blooded Saiyans. I was really hoping that wouldn't have to kill any more of our kind." Vegeta said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

        "You know Vegeta, we don't really have a reason to kill him. Except maybe the fact that he joined Bobbidi." Piccolo said. " But we don't know if he has more power than this. We must be cautious."

        " Oh trust me, I didn't have a choice." Bardock mumbled.

        " What was that Bardock? What did you say?" Bobbidi asked with an edge in his voice.

        "Nothing, master Bobbidi." Bardock said with a sigh. This taking orders from a master is going to be tough. Dumb little shit. One day I have him at his knees.

        "You know I can hear your thoughts Bardock, right?"

        " I... uh... don't know what you're talking about. Ha...ha...ha?" Bobbidi was staring intensely at him.

        " Shut up, Bardock." Bobbidi said. " Well then, my heroes. You want to fight me right?"

        "No, we want to fight the one who can actually fight." Vegeta said.

        "Oh, I can fight. Unlike the other Bobbidi, I can fight. Would you like a demonstration of my power?"

        "Okay then, show us this mighty fighting power of yours." Vegeta said.

        "Very well then." Bobbidi's voice got deeper. "Hapadaahta!" Suddenly his body got larger and more muscular, growing and growing until, finally, he was about the size of Broly. "Now then, for the demonstration." He thrusted his hand towards Piccolo and a energy blast shot out of it. Piccolo never saw it coming. The power level of this attack was strangely high. The blast squarely hit Piccolo in the head. There was a loud KABOOM and Piccolo's screaming.

The smoke cleared and there stood the headless body of Piccolo. The body then fell on it's knees and collapsed onto the ground.

"PICCOLO!!!" Gohan screamed. He turned his gaze on Bobbidi. "You monster!" He launched himself towards Bobbidi.

"No! Wait Gohan!" Goku yelled after his son.

"Kamehamehaaaaa!!" Gohan yelled and the blue blast came out of Gohan's hands at full power. It reached Bobbidi, but he just swatted it away like it was nothing.

"HA! You thought that I was going to be weak?! Well you're wrong. And now, because of not heading your friends warning, he's dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Bobbidi laughed at them. Gohan just stood there, shocked. 

"No...NOOOO!!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Gohan screamed at the top of his lungs and turned Super Saiyan two. "You will pay for what you've done." Gohan said to Bobbidi, hatred in his eyes. 

Bobbidi just rolled his eyes. "Bardock, take care of him."

"Yes, Bobbidi" Bardock turned up his power to the max in Super Saiyan two form. He looked at Gohan. "I'm sorry." Gohan looked confused.

"What do yo-" Gohan didn't finish his sentence. He just collapsed onto the ground as Bardock stood in front of Gohan, looking down at his grandson who he had just punched in he stomach, knocking him out. Wow I have more speed than I thought! He didn't even see me coming,  Bardock thought in his head. 

"Gohan!" Goku was shocked that his son was out cold. He looked at his father. "How dare you! THAT'S MY SON!!!" Goku turned into Super Saiyan three as his rage got the best of him. The ground around him split open and cracked as his power increased. Lightning crackled around him as he was staring at Bardock. "You're going to be in hell before you know it." Goku rushed at Bardock and tried to kick him in the stomach, but Bobbidi said a spell. With that spell, it unlocked Bardocks ultimate potential. He turned Super Saiyan three as well. 

"What?!" Vegeta yelled in surprise. How could he go Super Saiyan three just like that? Vegeta thought in his head.  Bardock grabbed Goku's leg and tried to slam him into the ground, but Goku twisted around and kicked Bardock in the head, making him let go of Goku. Vegeta knew that he couldn't fight a Super Saiyan three, so he turned his sights on Bobbidi. "You! You will face me!" Vegeta yelled at Bobbidi. 

"You dare? You want to fight?! Dear Vegeta, I promise you, you will not win." Bobbidi said to him. Vegeta just smirked and said,

" I guess we'll have to see about that!"