three

I made it back to the warehouse, but I don't want to face Jack. He probably knows about me not killing my guy.

I suck in a deep breath and enter the warehouse. Jack is sitting there staring at me in the door way.

"What did he tell you?" He asks not giving me time to even think of an excuse.

"He said something about him taking the kill won't hurt the system and he told me to tell you that Will says hi." I rush through my words like a horse in a race.

I hear Jack mummble something under his breath. "That fucking bastard,"

"Who the hell is Will and how the hell does he know you?" I ask the question that has been bouncing around in my brain the whole way back.

"Don't mess with him! Don't talk to him! Don't do anything that has to do with him! He's the enemy." Jack shoots up out of his chair.

"Okay, okay calm down." I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Did you get the stuff at least or did he take that too?" I shake my head and pull out everything that I had to take.

He staches them up like a greedy kid. I just wait for any further instructions. He looks through everything and nods.

"Go home. I'll pay you tomorrow, there are no kills for tomorrow just a lot of papers to sort through." He explains.

"Fun." I say sarcastically and shuffle out of the warehouse.

Taking the back ally ways to my apartment, I listen closely to the sounds of the city.

I open the door to my apartment and close it behind me. I set my phone on the kitchen table and head to my room to change into sweats. I go back out to see this Will guy standing in the middle of my apartment looking around.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I question.

"Im a professional killer and you ask how I got into your apartment? Really?" His British accent smooths over his words like icing.

"Fine, what the hell do you want? Better Mr. picky?" I snear.

"Calm down darling, just thought you would want this back." He says and tosses me something.

I turn it over and i see its my wallet.

"Where did you find this?" I grill him.

"It was in one of the back allies I went through, a simple thank you would be nice for once." He rolls his eyes.

I roll my eyes back at him and he just stares at me.

"Thank you, you happy?" I say sarcastically.

"Yeah totally. Well night babe." He says and walks out.

Why the hell does he give me nicknames? He barely knows me.

I lock the door behind him, which is pointless because he can get back in anyway. He kills people for a living, like me, he knows how to break in somewhere.

I shake my head and go back to my kitchen table. I sit down and stare at the fridge.

You're not going to keep it down anyway, so why bother.

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone vibrating on the table. The screen lights up and I see that it's a text.

Will the Kill: Hey sweetheart tell Jack I said domain.

Wow he's lame.

Me: What the hell is domain?

Will the Kill: He'll know ;) night darling.

Will is making my head spin and I just met the guy hours ago.

Kas what have you done?

-:-:-

What has she done? Idk

Well I'm sick so I will be working on more updates for this story.

Thank you for 100 reads

-Brooke