three ( 3 )

"back to school , yesssss !!" i cheered as i skipped through the hallway.

as i looked around at the students standing at their lockers , i noticed this familiar face. 'gosh where did i see her before ?' i started to think. 'oh my gosh , isn't she the one who rolled her eyes at me yesterday at the meeting room ?! she's connected to haruto , oh no ...' i talked to myself in my head when all of a sudden i made contact with her , geez it was so creepy as i walked to my locker.

i heard footsteps behind me as she slammed my locker door , almost leaving my hand inside , or else it would have broke off inside. "haruto is mine , so excuse me , leave him alone thanks." she talked to me sarcastically but i knew she was serious. "what are you talking about ? i didn't even do anything to him and i also do not have feelings for him." i replied sternly. "that's great." she replied aggressively , flipped her hair with sass and walked back to her locker.

the chatters along the lockers increased as i looked around to see what's the commotion about , to my horror , i saw haruto. oh god , mum didn't tell me he studies in my school , what's wrong with her ?!

haruto walked along the hallway as all the girls started to blush and whisper to each other about him. ew , what's there to say about him ?

that was when i realised , he was walking towards me. oh please no. "today , we have another meeting at the same place from 3pm to 4.30pm. anyways i forgotten to introduce myself yesterday and i sincerely apologised for my attitude yesterday , was a little harsh on you huh ? i'm haruto if you don't know. nice to meet you and maybe we can grow a little closer ?" haruto started to talked like another person from yesterday , woah , what's going on.

"uhh heh ... hi ? i'm Y/N , nice to meet you also." i replied shyly and the next moment , i already knew i was blushing real bad , oh please.

"see you later." haruto said and gave me a wink before he shrugged his shoulder and walked off to class.

okay so what just happened ?! it happened so quickly i didn't even focus on my goodness.

the following moment , i looked around me , every single student of the hallway was staring at me , geez so embarrassing that i felt like digging a hole in the floor right now and crawl into it.

after school , i had to skip lunch to arrive at the office on time for the meeting. the moment i stepped in , haruto was there and he handed me a pack of something. "what's that ?" i asked out of my curiosity. "you didn't have something." haruto answered , his hand still in the position of holding the pack in front of me. "i didn't have what , oh c'mon just tell me." i laughed. "your lunch you dumb !" haruto answered and chuckled. "oh you bought it for me ?" i smiled. "well , i think god dropped it from the sky." haruto joked and use his finger and push my forehead a little.

i definitely realised something , i felt really comfortable with him for a second. how ??

author's note :
heyyy peeps i managed to type 3 chapters today i'm so damn proud and i hope y'all will continue to read this story and feel free to comment anything !! ❤️