fifteen ( 15 )

haruto was behind watching both of them , filled with jealousy , he clenched his fist.

'eun woo you nearly killed me the other time now you want to steal my girl ?! you better watch out' haruto thought.

i walked home with eun woo and before i closed my door he pushed my forehead forward to his lips and gave it a kiss.

"i'll see you in school tomorrow then ??" eun woo asked me.

"yeah ... see you there too !!" i smiled.

"Y/N , you must stay strong." eun woo cheered for me.

i laughed and thanked him.

i closed my door and something struck my mind.

that kiss that eun woo gave me was the kiss that haruto gave me every night before he sends me home.

i really really miss haruto.

i laid on the door and slowly swat down and started crying.

next day at school , the same thing happened , drama.

everyone looked at me as if i've owned them my life.

oh great , na young's here , that bitch's here and she's gonna talk shit to my face again.

"hey sweetheart , oh wait , why am i still calling you sweetheart after your parents murdered haruto's mum ??" na young purposely picked up that damn thing and started to talk to me about that like she's my counsellor.

i freaking hate her.

"hey i thought of you as a good girl okay ?? didn't knew your parents would do this." na young pouted , "too bad you can't get my haruto."

i clenched my fist , really trying to control my anger wanting to slap her.

behind her someone walked up , it was haruto.

ugh why always see him at the wrong time ?!

he walked past na young and grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

from the corner of my eye i saw eun woo staring angrily at haruto.

haruto dragged me to the rooftop.

dang it is he going to throw me down since he's not enough for revenge ??

"are ... are you going to throw ... throw me down ... down the ... the school ?" i asked while stuttering.

"yes i will throw you down the building if you continue to stay my eun woo's side." haruto shouted , "i'm telling you he isn't a good guy."

"yah ! don't say that , he's my friend okay ?? unlike you. now you still think you have the rights to tell me this ??" i shouted back at haruto.

haruto pushed me to the side of the rooftop , face not 3cm away , he moved towards my ear and whispered "i'm telling you for the last time , whether you want to listen to me or not it's your problem but i'm going to repeat myself , eun woo is not a good guy , he's a murderer."

chills went down my spine.

haruto turned his back and walked away , before he could i grabbed his hands.

"yah wait ! so you're saying that eun woo murdered someone before ??" i asked.

"his dad is a murderer and eun woo might be one too so watch out." haruto replied.

"then then what ... what if he tries to kill me ?? who's going to save me ??" i asked whatever i could because i got freaked out.

"i will." haruto gave a straight answer and walked towards the door.

someone pushed open the door , it was eun woo.

"hey you alright ?? i've searched the whole school for you." eun woo grabbed my arms and asked me worriedly.

"yeah i'm fine." i replied , brain still thinking of how is it even possible that eun woo is a murderer.

i walked towards my house and waved goodbye to eun woo.

i'm still not going to betray eun woo though. he's such a nice guy.

he won't have a motive to kill me.

will he ??

author's note :
i still can't believe i'm already on chapter 15 !! my ranking went up my 3 books so thank you so much !! my reads also went up by like 60 reads ?! thank you so so much guys !! i'm really very very grateful. well it's a bet , do you think that eun woo is a murderer ?? well find out soon in the next few chapters. i don't think i will have the time to update chapter 16 later on so i'll see y'all tomorrow !! ( sending love to all readers 💗 )