four ( 4 )

i walked into the meeting room feeling tired but i held my yawn.

"what drink would you like today ? brown sugar bubble tea again ?" i whispered to haruto's ears.

"i think chamomile tea would be good." haruto whispered back to me

"but chamomile tea makes you sleep." i whispered back again.

"i don't care just bring me chamomile tea thank you." haruto whispered back to my ear , "wait , warm please."

"ok fine" i replied.

after the meeting , i walked home and i heard footsteps chasing after me. to my relieve , it was haruto.

"don't you think you have a hard life as an idol ? just being famous isn't a big deal you know ? everytime you walk out of a specific place , you needa wear a cap , mask and sometimes even sunglasses. tiring huh ?" i explained to him.

"nah not really , i have a pretty simple life okays ??" haruto replied.

"anyways who's that girl that sat beside you yesterday during the meeting ?" the words slipped out of my tongue , oh no.

"you mean na young ? you've must seen her in school that's why. she's supposed to be my girlfriend but i don't even like her how do you want me to be her boyfriend. suffer with her ? she's really annoying i swear , all she does is to attract my attention. i hate it. i hate her." haruto explained.

"oh but today before you talked to me she came up to me and said that you were hers. is it true ?" words slipped out of my mouth again , ugh , i hate it.

"don't mind her she's very annoying like i said." haruto rolled his eyes.

"anyways , i'm wondering if you have a boyfriend." haruto popper out a random question , "you seem like my ideal type you know ? pretty , tall , caring and a lot more."

"i used to have one. he left me. he said i was useless. he said i couldn't provide him with anything. all he wants is my money. loser. i never want to see him again." i replied as tears starts to roll down my cheek , "it's a pretty painful experience you know ?"

haruto comforted me by putting his arm over my shoulder and said , "honestly , i have no idea how it feels because i've never dated anyone before. but i can be there when you need me." "you're so nice , i can't have a friend like you." i smiled.

haruto then sent me home and waved goodbye to me.

today , i found a new side of him , such a caring friend of him , i'm thankful.

author's note :
guys i managed to type 4 chapters today omg HAHAHAH i can't stop typing , see y'all in the next chapter , byee !! ❤️