006

Few days have passed and many things happened with Jihoon.

Jihoon told Soonyoung about his condition. At first it was hard for Soonyoung but cannot do anything but to accept it. He also realized it's the best for both of them. He then found out he already found someone named Seokmin, a guy year younger than him. Jihoon saw them walking hand in hand wearing their bright smile. Jihoon was happy Soonyoung found a man that will make him happy.

Jihoon doesn't have any idea why Seungcheol suddenly changed. Every morning, he always fetches Jihoon so the two of them will go to school together. The older buys him lunch at least twice a week. That's not a Seungcheol thing. It will never be not until two months ago. And every night, he keeps on sending Jihoon good night texts.

Jihoon is lying if he said he doesn't like it because he actually does. Everyday he waits for Seungcheol if he'll go with him to school. Every night he waits for Seungcheol's good night texts before going to sleep. He realized he had fallen in love with Seungcheol. And every single moment, he realized he's becoming deeply in love with the older.

He knew he said it was the last thing he'll do but who can't resist the older's antics? Not Jihoon, of course. He didn't know when he fell in love with him. But he knew he loved him for so long. Maybe when he was there when Jihoon cried for many hours. Maybe when he said "you love me, right?" before. Or maybe when they first met in elementary. Right now, he doesn't care where it started as long as he loves Seungcheol.

"Jihoon! You're spacing out again. I told you, don't always think about me." Seungcheol said, kiddingly.

Jihoon choked on his drink when he heard it, he was right. "I am not spacing out and I am not thinking about you, Mr. Choi." Jihoon denied.

"Yes you are, Mr. Lee." the older teased.

"No, I'm not." Jihoon said as he stands up signaling that he's going to leave.

"Hey, don't leave me, I'm gonna ask you something." Seungcheol said and pulled Jihoon closer to him.

Too close their faces are only an inch between each other. Their hearts beat faster than before. The silence deafening, they can only hear the beat of their hearts.

"D-do you find your soulmate already?" Seungcheol said, failed not to stutter.

"Not yet, I don't have any idea where to find my soulmate. I don't see any string attached to my hand." Jihoon replied.

"Too bad, I found mine." Seungcheol proudly said.

Jihoon was lying again if he said he didn't feel any pain because of that. "Really, when?" Jihoon asked as if he's really interested.

"12 years ago. I saw him running at the hallway and I saw him stumble. I help him too worried he might hurt himself more." The older shared.

"Seungcheol..." Jihoon whispered. It was him Seungcheol was talking about. He hasn't have any idea what is happening. Why does Seungcheol say such things.

"I'm your soulmate, Jihoon. You said you don't see a string on your hand because people with the same condition as you can't see the red string of fate but their soulmate does. I saw it three weeks ago, when you were crying hard thinking how to get rid of your disease. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for finding out late. You've suffered too much. Also, I love you, Jihoon. I didn't know when it started but I found myself thinking about you all the time. Thinking how to make you happy. You don't know how happy I am when I found out I'm your soulmate. I love you, Ji, I really do." he said. Because of that, Jihoon started crying. He can't believe it Seungcheol is his soulmate. His best friend is his soulmate.

"Seungcheol, you don't know how happy I am. I'm glad you're my soulmate. Because of you my suffering will end. I am thankful to be your best friend also. Thank you for always being there for me. I don't know where it started but I love you too, Seungcheol, so much." Jihoon said while crying.

Seungcheol cupped Jihoon's face as he leaned for a kiss. The kiss started slow but it eventually became passionate. Jihoon was the one to break the kiss, reaching for air. Seungcheol wiped the tears off on Jihoon's eyes.

Jihoon cried again as he saw the red string attached onto their hands that connects the two of them. He's very thankful he found love, he found Seungcheol and definitely, he found his home.

the end.