1.1

san had woken up the next morning to an empty bed. he started to freak out a little until he heard someone in the kitchen.

he's just in the kitchen san, calm down.

so san, who was still only wearing the oversized sweatshirt, walked down into the kitchen, only to find that it wasn't wooyoung.

hongjoong?

san stood frozen in the doorway. he was scared. where was wooyoung? why were one of his friends here? should he run back upstairs?

his thoughts were interrupted when hongjoong turned around. surprised to see another boy in his friends house he, too, was frozen in place.

"who are you? and why are you here?"

san was nervous and scared that this boy would make fun of him. he started tearing up and was shaking lightly, which caught the attention of the other male.

"oh no no.. i'm sorry! i didn't mean to scare you! i just dunno who you are.. i usually come to wooyoung's house saturday mornings to try and scam money from him so i can buy food. just friend things. please don't cry! oh no.."

hongjoong was rambling. he didn't know who the cute boy was but he could tell he had to be careful with him. he didn't want to scare him anymore so the older slowly walked up to san, only for the said boy to flinch and back up.

"shit.. i did it again. i'm sorry. i'm hongjoong! how about you sit down and i get you some water. i really don't want to hurt you."

san could tell he was telling the truth. the older boy seemed too nice to hurt anyone. so he sat at the table while the other got him a glass of water to calm down.

hongjoong came back with the water and sat in front of san across the table after handing it over.

"i-i'm s-san"

"san? that's a cute name. hello san, i'm hongjoong!" the older male said with a big smile.

san had to admit, the boy was attractive. he let out a little giggle and smile back.

they heard the door open and wooyoung walked into the kitchen and froze upon seeing hongjoong and san.

knowing san probably got scared he rushed over and hugged the boy.

"san! are you okay? i'm so sorry i wasn't here, i went out to get food because i usually don't have people over. i forgot hongjoong usually comes over. you probably got scared huh? i'm so sorry.."

san just let out a tiny smile. "i-it's okay w-wooyoung. i-i'm okay.. i-i did get scared but i-i could tell h-he wasn't gonna hurt me. a-and he g-gave me water t-to calm me d-down."

wooyoung let out a sigh of relief. he knew hongjoong couldn't hurt a fly but, of course, san didn't know that so he got nervous.

wooyoung turned to hongjoong who, the whole time, had just been watching the exchange, extremely confused. not only confused as to who the smaller boy was, but confused as to why jung wooyoung was being so gentle.

"hongjoong i'm sorry i forgot to tell you not to come today. this is san, but i'm sure he already told you that. i can't really explain this situation because it's kind of personal and i know san won't be comfortable with sharing."

"it's okay, wooyoung. you don't need to explain. i could tell immediately that i needed to be careful around him. what're you gonna tell the others though? aren't we having a get together tonight?"

"shit i completely forgot about that.." wooyoung had promised the boys they could come over and they could have a movie night like they did when they were kids.

they do it once a month and tonight happened to be that day.

"w-wooyoung it's okay. they c-can come over. i'll just stay in our room."

"no! no. i don't want you to be locked up like that. you've been kept away for so long..."

"i-if you stay with me i'll b-be fine.." the shy boy stayed sheepishly.

"are you sure?" he didn't want to push san to do anything he was uncomfortable with.

"i'm sure!" he piped.