1.5

everything was going great.

wooyoung and san has made their way to the café, gaining a few stares sure, but besides that everything went well.

san got his passion fruit tea with mango boba while wooyoung got his mocha cappuccino.

the two boys were talking and laughing when suddenly another boy knocked into wooyoung, causing them both to fall.

san rushed to help wooyoung up while the other boy hurriedly got up and apologized profusely.

after apologizing several times and the other two boys repeatedly saying it was alright, san and the boy locked eyes.

they both got dead silent as wooyoung just stared at the two.

concerned and confused, wooyoung couldn't tell if the other boy meant well or not.

the silence continued for about 2 minutes before the two boys engulfed each other and began simultaneously crying.

wooyoung, now terrified, jumped back and watched as the boy he befriended sobbed into the strangers arms.

as this went on for a second, there was a stampede of other boys who had run up on the stranger and grabbed him after san had let go.

the other boys then looked san and all began yelling and jumping as if they had won something.

at this point wooyoung was over it.

who the hell are these kids and why do they know san?

"san.. what the hell is happening?" wooyoung whispered to the smaller.

"OH YEAH SORRY" wooyoung flinched at san's loud voice. he had never heard the boy reach an octave higher than his 'loud whisper'.

"wooyoung, these are my friends from my old school. after my mom had passed i had switched schools and lost contact with them."

they had all settled now and wooyoung further questioned who they were.

"okay so in order of age.. uh.. just stand in order of age guys i don't feel like thinking." san giggled as the boys ran into each other.

"okay. so that's woojin, chris, but call him chan, minho, changbin, hyunjin, jisung, felix, seungmin, and the boy i cried with, jeongin. they were what my friend group consisted of"

wooyoung greeted them all and invited them back to their place so the boys could all catch up.

while they all walked into the apartment, wooyoung told san he would start making dinner and that he could tell them they can stay the night if they would like.

as san ran back into the living room, wooyoung started prepping their dinner.. ramen.

"literally what the hell just happened"