Chapter 2

I'm walking throught a beautiful forest full of light and beautiful plants everywhere, but something feels wrong... A purple smoke appears out of nowhere, I can no longer see anything around me. I feel dizzy, and then fall to the ground. I look at my body, it's no longer me, it looks like I transformed into a giant beast, I hear foot steps getting closer, there's a misterious black figure of a man that emerges from the cloud of purple smoke. He's holding a long and sharp weapon, he points it at my chest right where my heart is. I try to run away, or call for help, but I can't, I lost control of my body.
I then feel a cold metal stab me, my whole body gets cold as I stare at the misterious figure, who has an evil smile on their face.

A loud thud wakes me up from that nightmare. I sit on the bed covered in a cold sweat, I stare at the blanket trying to calm down and convince myself it was all just a bad dream. I turn my head to the left, where I see Tom is awake too, but he's staring at the door with fear on his face, I breathe slowly for a minute and then I speak:
-Calm down bro, it was just a—SHHHH, Sam interrupts from under my bed, I didn't know he was awake too. He stands up and walks slowly to the door, he opens it a bit and looks to the other side, he closes it fast swearing while locking it. Tom stands up and helps him put stuff in front of the door to block it, I jump down of the bunk bed and stand in the middle of the room.
-Guys, what's going on—they both ignore me, Tom uses his magic to freeze the door, I'm starting to freak out and I don't even know why, I walk to them—What the hell is going on?!
Sam then turns around and looks at me straight on the eyes, I see fear on his expression, I've never seen him like this and it just makes me more scared. He grabs me by the shoulders and takes a deep breathe, he then speaks.
-Listen Alexis, dad's in trouble, he made dangerous people mad long ago and they've come back. He knew something like this would happen, so he prepared both of us to protect you.
I stare at him horrified. Why didn't they ever tell me about this? Don't they trust me enough to tell me we are in danger? My brain repeats these questions all over and over again, another loud thud brings me back to reality.
-We gotta help him—I walk to the door moving away everything that's blocking it as tears start runing down my cheeks— we gotta help dad!
Tom grabs my grist and pulls me away from the door.
-We can't, he told us not to help him—I feel weak, I want to stop crying but I can't stop myself, Tom continues to talk-- he told us to meet up with him at the top of the mount Mortem, he'll be fine.
-But how are we going to get out of here without them following us—I ask still shook. Sams get next to me, he's holding a bag that seems to be full.
-Remember the teleporting spell dad taught us when you were 12? That's our way out, you'll take us to a safer place Alexis.
My eyes are wide open, there are even more loud noises coming from outside the room.—But... I never learnt how to-
-Then you gotta at least try—Tom interrupts me, he's scared too— please.
I stare at him, after a few seconds I close my eyes and take  a deep breathe trying my best to remember the magic lessons our father gave us. "Just think of the place where you want to go, think about it and describe it inside your head, if you want to teleport faster you can also say a simple word like, home, or a safe place..." his words repeat inside my head like a video "and if by any chances you are going to teleport with someone else you just got to hold their hand really thight and they'll go with you where ever you go...". I take both Tom's and Sams' hands, I close my eyes. I think of a safe place. I think of the mount Mortem. I try my best not to get distracted by all the noises that come from outside.
A blue light surround the three of us, there's a lot of wind in the room now. I can't believe I'm actually doing this.
I picture mount Mortem in my head once again... but something gets in my mind.
In the last second I think about a lake that's at the end of a big path that leads to a giant building.

It looks like a castle.