1

Tony's pov:

Last night when I was in town I saw this kid. He was arguing with some woman. I couldn't help but eavesdrop on the scene.

" go just go I can't deal with you anymore." The woman yells at the boy while shoving him out of the house.

" aunt May please." The boy pleads.

" peter go." The woman says sternly before roughly closing the door on him.

I don't know why I took such interest in this kid. I guess maybe I just felt his pain. I remember when I was younger my father was never there for me. No kid deserves to be on there own at such a young age.

The kid started walking slowly as he pulls his hood up. I swear I heard small sniffles. I'm not really a kid kinda person but for some reason I wanted to help him. So I quickly caught up to him and started with " hey I might of over heard your conversation and I see that you need a place to stay."

The kid had no reaction to my approach. He didn't even look at me. He just kept walking but started to pick up his pace. Does he know who I am because not very many people just ignore a chance to have a conversation with a multi billionaire not to mention iron man.

" hey kid I asked you a question." I re informed him. Yet he still did not reply. Well I don't know what much more I can do. It's not like I could of forced him to come with me.

Soon enough the kid was gone from my sight. I wish I could of helped but obviously he doesn't want my help.

Once I got home I immediately looked for Steve. I found him in the training room of course.

" what you training for?" I asked jokingly. Steve stops working to look up at me before responding.

" ahh you're back." He stated while coming over to me.

" missed me." I joked before Steve brought me in for a hug.

" we have a press conference tomorrow." Steve informed causing me to sigh.

" come on it won't be that long." Steve persuaded me.

" alright well I'm tired so I'm going to bed." I informed him before heading off to sleep.

—————-

Steve and I were currently on our way to the press conference. Hopefully it will go by fast. We decided to grab some lunch first at the corner cafe. That was when some kid bursts  out of the cafe and shoves me out of the way but I was able to form a grip around his arm before he was able to get away.

" let me go." The kid yells with struggle.

" I don't think so." I inform him as the manager of the cafe comes out glaring at the kid.

" he stole $10 worth of bread from me." The manager complains while coming closer. The kid starts to struggle more but that only makes me hold a tighter grip on him. I then am able to get a better look at him and notice he is the same boy from yesterday.

" here's a 10." I say handing it to the manager.

" tony what are you doing?" Steve asks.

" don't worry." I inform him to let me handle it. The manager heads back into the cafe not before glaring at the kid one last time.

" alright your coming with me." I inform the kid which sends a confusing look to both him and Steve.

" I don't need your help." The kid refuses my offer.

" kid I know you don't got anywhere better to go." I inform him truthfully before turning to Steve to get his approval. He nods his ahead that he is okay with it. Well we now have a new addition to the family. I just hope it goes well but with what I've seen so far this kids going to be a piece of work.

Tell me if I should continue?

Is it any good?

Do you like the story line?

Is it to slow?