4

Tony's pov:

It's been about a day since we told Peter we wanted to adopt him. He already seems so different. He's just happy. He doesn't seem as insecure or like he doesn't want to be here anymore. I'm thrilled to see he's starting to feel more comfortable.

Peter still is very secretive and quiet most the time but he's starting to come out out more. I wanted him to just feel safe and at home. It might take a while but it will happen.

I know I did the right thing by taking him in. I needed to do this. I already made a huge mistake when I got rid of my first kid. I panicked when I found out I got a girl pregnant. I wanted nothing to do with the baby so I left not even getting to see it be born. It didn't even know If it was a boy or girl. I just didn't want it to get all over media. I will regret that day forever but there's nothing I can do about it now but try and make up for it by helping another kid. I'll make sure Peter has a father.

I guess I should probably go get Peter after all I promised him that I'd let him see my lab.

Peters pov;

I don't even know what to think about living here permanently. I never thought I'd be able to even step foot in the avengers tower let alone live in it. It's been quite an experience but I do slightly miss the times where I could just be on my own. I just liked the freedom it gave me.

I haven't patrolled in a while so maybe that will help. I just need some time to myself.

I quickly change into my suit and leave through my window. I decide to go look for some smaller and more local crimes.

I notice a circle of men behind a store making some kinda trade. The things there trading though I've never seen in my entire life. They look like some high tech weapons. I don't know if this is my kinda fight but I obviously can't let this go unnoticed.

" hey guys you mind handing those over real quick?" I ask while bringing myself into view.

" I don't think so," One of the men say coldly.

" I tried asking nicely but I guess I'll just have to take them from you," I announce before webbing one of the weapons. The other men quickly grab a weapon and aim them at me.

" you better start shooting," I inform them. I struggle to release the weapon out of the mans hand. He has a very tight grip on it and my webs just don't seem strong enough.

The guy soon is able to release the weapon from my webs and they all immediately surround me. I didn't exactly know how I was going to get out of this. That was until I was no longer alone.

A strange masked figure appeared and helped distract the guys so I could get the weapons. Who is he and what is he doing here?

" looks like ya need some help spider boy," The figure jokes.

I did need his help but I wasn't going to admit that.

" no I actually don't." I answer back.

" don't tell me you weren't just about to get your spider ass kicked." The figure lightly chuckles. This guy has quite the nerve.

I decide to ignore him and head towards the weapons they had stored in the back of there vehicle.

One of the guys noticed and immediately started firing at me. I was able to dodge every bullet. Once I reached the vehicle I grabbed as much as I could before I felt a presence creep up on me.

" put them down," I hear the man behind me say warningly. I then felt the cold metal press up against my head. I did as he said and placed the weapons down all but one. Luckily he didn't see that I still had one since it was so small.

" now go or I'll kill ya," The man says in a heartless tone. I decide I should probably just leave with this one weapon and find more out about it and then come back when I'm more prepared. There's nothing much more I can do now. Even with this strange masked man helping me I still won't make it. He doing pretty good with keeping them busy but I can tell he will give up soon.

Who is that guy though? I've never seen him before and he's definitely not an avenger that I know of. I'm just glad he came even though he's an ass at least I was able to get at least one weapon.

" I'm leaving," I surrender to the guy threatening me. I quickly leave so he won't see that I still have one of the weapons.

" leaving so soon?" The masked figure yells out to me before I am completely out of sight. I ignore him and start to head back home.

Tony's pov:

I head to peters room and once I reach it I see that it is empty.

" peter," I yell slightly just incase he's still in here I just can't see him. No response was heard though. We're is he?

" Friday is peter in the building?" I ask.

" no I'm afraid he left about 2 hours ago." Friday informs me sending worry straight through me. Where is that kid?

Who do u think the masked figure is?

Do u like it so far?

Please vote and comment!!