14

30+votes please!!!
Sorry for taking so long to update.
Please comment and let me know what you think!!!

Third pov:

    Peter was having a hard time sleeping. He was dreaming that none of the the avengers actually liked him and that they were all just pretending. He felt useless and in the way. In the nightmare Tony was saying that nobody wanted him and that he should just leave. At that Peter woke up sweating and feeling worthless. Luckily it was all a dream but what if the avengers really did view him that way? What if he was just a waste of space?

Tony could hear whimpering coming from Peters room since he installed a baby monitor in there. He started to get worried and headed down to Peters room.

" What's wrong kiddo?" Tony asks with concern seeing as the boys cheeks were stained with tears.

" Oh nothing just a bad dream," Peter brushes off.

" You want to tell me what happened?" Tony tries.

" Not really."

" do you want to come watch a movie with me then?" Tony asks hoping that this will help get the nightmare off of Peters mind.

" sure," Peter answers before wiping his tears.

————-

Tony's pov:

I could see that Peter was very distraught. I just wish he would tell me what happened in the dream. Maybe then I could help him. What could of upset him so badly?

I quickly go pop some popcorn while Peter picks out a movie. Hopefully this will distract him. I wonder if the dream was about May. Maybe he's starting to miss her. This might of all just been a bad idea. What if he isn't liking it here?

When the popcorns done I go and join Peter on the couch.

" what'd you pick out Pete?" I question as he shows me the movie.

" Ooo Ice Age," I try to seem excited. Peter blushes probably feeling embarrassed.

" We don't have to watch it if you don't want to," Peter shyly offers.

" Oh we're watching it. Ice Age marathon right now," I announce. I'm trying whatever I can to help Peter. I know he just wanted something calming and simple to watch so he could get his mind off of his nightmare.

30 minutes into the movie the popcorn is already gone and I barely had any of it. That kids going to be sick after this.

When the movie got to a certain emotional point Peter looks at me and asks " would you ever want to get rid of me too?"

His question sends me back in shock. Why would he ask such a thing?

" Pete of course not. Why would you say that?" I answer slightly offended.

" I don't know I just," he begins to explain before I cut him off.

" Does this have to do with your dream?"

" Maybe," he mumbles.

" Pete everyone here loves you and would never even think of letting you go so don't you ever think that ok?" I inform him with concern. I bring him into a tight hug as a hear him slightly tear up. The poor kid. This nightmare must of been really bad.

Peter nods his head as he leans further into my touch. I softy stroke his through his brown curly locks. It's not too long before he starts to drift off. I wait until I know he's fully asleep till I carry him back to bed.

I decide to stay with him in case he wakes up again with another nightmare.

" I'm here Pete I'm here," I try and comfort him. I want him to know that I would never leave him not ever.

Was it cute?

Rate this chapter 1-10?

Do you want to see more chapters like this?

What do you want to see happen next?

Who do you want to se more of?

30+ votes please
10+ comments please