13

30+ votes
10+ comments please

Peter's pov:

After weeks of convincing I was finally able to get Steve and Tony to let me stay home alone again. I promise I won't let them down this time.

I finally have the whole house to myself again. Although I don't really know what I'm going to do. I definitely can't go into the lab based off of what happened last time. Tony would never trust me again.

I guess I should maybe play it safely and just watch tv. At least by doing that Tony can't get mad at me.

With my mind made up I decide to go pop some popcorn before plopping down onto the couch to watch Star Wars.

With just 5 minutes in to the movie I hear commotion coming from one of the hallways. I begin to panic with not knowing what or who it is. I guess now is the perfect time to be Spider-Man but who would be dumb enough to break into Tony Starks house.

Maybe I should have a little fun with this. Why fight whoever it is when I could prank them. At that I go and put a slimy substance I found in Tony's lab outside the room they were in. We'll talk about the fact that I was in Tony's lab later. I mean he can't be mad I am just trying to defend myself.

I then put super glue on all of the door knobs. Yes I know I'm going to have a lot of cleaning up to do but it's worth it.

My question is how did these people even get in here. It's like top security.

Whoever it is must really be stealing everything there taking a long time. They've been in my room for like 20 minutes. I've gotten like 5 pranks set up already.

Soon enough I hear the door start to creek open and the first step they take on the slime they immediately fall.

" peter what is this?" I hear then yell. How do they know my name? Maybe it's not a crook after all and I just pranked one of the avengers. Oops.

When I turn around the corner to see who it is I am faced with an annoyed Nat.

" I'm sorry I thought you were a bad guy," I inform her with a light chuckle. She didn't seem to find it very funny.

" so you decided to cover the floor with slime," she questions with a look of amusement.

" i.. uhh," I stutter.

Nat gives me an amused look with her arms crooked waiting for me to come up with a good excuse.

" I'll clean it up," I give in.

" good idea," she agrees before opening the knob to go back into my room. I then remember that I put super glue in the knobs.

" ehh what is this," Nat asks with a look of disgust.

" ohh uh super glue," I answer with guilt.

" you got a lot of cleaning to do spider boy," she informs me.

" are you going to tell Tony?" I nervously ask her.

" if you can clean this all up in time this can be out little secret," she assures with a grin. I don't know what I'd do if Tony found out.

What'd you think?

What other avengers should I bring in more?

What do u want to see in future chapters?

Should peter be allowed to stay home alone anymore lol?

Rate this chapter 1-10

30+ votes
10+ comments please