8

Can I get 10+ votes please

Also Deadpool is 18 in this book.

Recap:
Soon enough I caught up to him. He was simply just sitting on the edge of a building while eating a sandwich. Well that makes it easy for me. I walk over to him before greeting him with " I need to talk to you."

Peter's pov:

" first of all who are you?" I ask the masked man.

" that's classified information baby boy," He answers making me cringe at the nickname but I decide not to comment.

" well why have I never seen you around before?" I ask him curiously.

" I don't usually hang around these parts but I saw you in trouble and couldn't help but save the damsel in distress," he lightly teases.

" I didn't need your help," I quickly argue.

" that's not what it looked like," He answers with a chuckle. I know I probably wouldn't of made it out of that fight if it wasn't for him but I'm not going to give him that satisfaction.

" well I got to go," I inform him since I've been gone for quite awhile now. I hope Mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers aren't suspecting anything yet.

" baby boy you just got here," he reminds me. Why does he keep calling me that?

I decide to just let it go before re informing him that I really need to leave. Soon enough I am able to convince his flirtatious ass to let me go by giving him my number. Something about him makes me feel weird inside. I first feel annoyed and then a warm fuzzy feeling takes over.

Tony's pov:

" Peter's been in the bathroom for a long time I think I might go check on him," I inform Steve. I am starting to feel quite concerned. Peters been in there for at least 20 minutes.

I walk into the restroom and call out his name so it was loud enough for him to hear. Yet I get no response. I try a couple more times to double check but I still get nothing.

Where is that kid?

I head back out to Steve to tell him I can't find Peter. He immediately becomes full of concern and we decide to go look for him. I don't know where he would of went. Did he run away? Does he not feel comfortable with us anymore? Questions flood through my mind as I beat myself down with all the possibilities.

Luckily I have a tracker on him. I gave him a bracelet with a tracker that I told him he has to keep on himself at all times. Hopefully he listened to me.

Soon enough I found his location and Steve and I were on our way. He seemed to be getting closer to us. Steve and I didn't bother getting our suits since peter didn't seem to be far or in any danger.

I then spot him up ahead with a worried and rushed expression. He doesn't even notice us that is until he bumps right into me.

" oh I'm so sorry sir," he utters before looking up and noticing it's me. His eyes immediately widen as guilt takes over his features.

" Oh shit," he mumbles full of regret.

" you got a lot of explaining to do," I inform him sternly.

What do you think Peters excuse is going to be?

What do you think of Deadpool so far?

How much do u like this book?

What do you want to see in future chapters?

How often should I update?