Chp 2

💜💜💜💜
——————————————-

Taehyung's POV:

"Hello, my name is Taehyung and I am willing to be your husband" I rehearse to myself. I hate that I have to marry someone in order to become king, it's just so stupid. My father wants me to go to another kingdom to meet Princess Jennie. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful and we're friends online but I know she likes Prince Jackson. I support her, plus  I don't feel the same way, but it's the law. I was feeling annoyed so I called for a maid to get Namjoon.

He entered and we played video games. I beat him in Mario Kart even though he states he's the best because it's his favorite. We talk about our life and I out of nowhere ask him if I should get a handmaiden.

I have been think about it, what could be so bad?

"Why would you want another maid?" He asked me. "It's a personal one that will live here next door so whenever I need her she can come and serve me". I smirk to him, my face telling him my intentions are more than just for food. He sighs and tells me to be careful and leaves telling me he has to go back home for a few days. I make my maids make an ad for people to sign up. Again, I would love to marry someone I love, but right now I would love to have some sex. This prince has needs. And plus I'm doing whoever gets picked a favor. I am the most handsome prince of 2017. Who wouldn't want to be with me?

My brother Jimin barges in my room interrupting my thoughts and I yell at him. "C'mon dinner is ready!!". I say ok and tell him that I will be down soon. While I'm getting ready for dinner I think to myself  that I already know I want a sexy and cute girl to serve me. As I walk to dinner I make sure the ad is up and that the maiden will be hired by the end of this weekend. My father looks at me telling me tomorrow is the day I will have to meet Princess Jennie.  "Ok, I know Father, but I still don't understand why I need to marry a princess, I can rule alone!" I tell him. "Son, it's tradition to marry the neighboring kingdom, and if you want you I'll let you adopt if you don't want to have your own children so we can carry the family and have more generations."

"Eww, I don't even want to think about children right now, and I don't want to marry someone I don't even know!" My Father sighs and tells me to calm down, " I will talk to King Kim to tell him that we will not be attending the meeting tomorrow." I say thank you very much and excuse myself as I have finished my food and have look at who I'm going fuck tonight.

Jungkook's POV:

    It was August and school was about to start, I still don't have enough money to pay for my college or my mother's medical bill. I need to find a job that will get me a lot of money very fast, what can I do? I can lose the apartment as well. My mother is my only family, and I already ill, I don't want to cause her more stress. Then I see an ad on my computer just as I finished my mental breakdown.

"Yoongi hyung!!!!" I say. He responds by groaning and telling me to fuck off and to let him sleep. I tell him to listen to me and he keeps on slapping me on my shoulder yelling at me to shut up. I slap him back and he cursed under his breath. I finally get his attention when I tell him there's money involved and he's intrigued. I tell him I saw an ad pop up on my computer requesting a job as a hand maiden to the Prince of Daegu.

"Yeah, that sounds awesomeee.." Yoongi says. I can sense the annoyance in his voice as he tells me that there is probably no chance of me getting that job considering everyone loves the prince and also the fact that I hate him, which is very true.

"But there is also an audition because apparently the prince needs someone who is cute and sexy to serve him, which I am.. and it also says two guests allowed! I can bring you and Jin!!!" I tell him. But he still seems to be a little skeptical.

"I know you like Prince Jimin, you can't tell me you don't, I have heard you praise him and his looks!" I say. Yoongi looks annoyed and tells me to shut up and that he will think about it! I call Jin to tell him the news and that I'm going to sign up. He tells me it's stupid and there is a low chance of getting the job, but again I convince him by saying that Prince Taehyung is friends with Prince Namjoon so we might get to see him. He's already on board by the mention of his name. I click the ad and it takes me to a website that tells me the steps to sign up and when and where the audition is. It makes it very clear that Prince Taehyung will not be attending but that if we are chosen for the finals we get to talk to him to make our chances better. I check the appliance rate and it looks like all of Korea is applying considering the number of people. I still sign up and have to wait for this weekend for the audition. The audition is to test our ability to entertain and bring food, I does not look like much of a hassle.

"This job pays really good, it's per week and it's not full time so I can go to college and do my job!" I say to Yoongi who went back to sleep. "C'mon we get to live there if I get this job!" I also say but he tells me to shut up again and I shrug.

"This might save my ass!!!" Jungkook says.

——————————————————-
Hellooo!!! This was my first chapter and yeah I know it's trash but plz vote so I can see if you liked it! I will try to update as soon as possible!!💜

~Nella💜