Chp 4

💜💜💜💜
————————————————

Jungkook's POV:

I groan as I hear my alarm clock ring my stupid ringtone that I never change. What can I say, I have a good selection for wake up songs. I look over my shoulder to see the time and it's 5:00am. I remind myself that the audition is today so I get up and become excited. I remember that this is my chance of getting a lot money and expenses paid for me and two guests.

I quickly go take a shower and use everything to make my body look smooth and my hair look fluffy and soft. I recently died my hair a light brown with some blond and purple highlights for this audition. It made me in some way really handsome and cute. I loved it. But the only problem that goes through my head is that I'm a guy, I don't even know if the prince swings for male maidens. But on the application it didn't specify gender so I guess it's ok.

"I look amazing!" I say as I put on my outfit and go to wake up Jin. I'm surprised to see him and Yoongi already dressed. They tell me that they were actually waiting for me to hurry up and get ready.

Jin rushes me over so he can do my makeup. It's a natural look with only a bit of shimmer to make my eyelids stand out.

Yoongi was dressed in dark colors and a leather jacket. He died his hair black and it made him look even more handsome.

Jin was wearing light colors and looked very adorable

Jin was wearing light colors and looked very adorable. He had a huge beige sweater and some jeans. The sweater covered most of his legs so it made him look cute and small.

We all went into Jin's car and began our drive to the location

We all went into Jin's car and began our drive to the location. We got there at 6:30am. It was just in time too because the audition starts at 7:00am. As we approach the entrance, we see many girls and little to no guys. And I'm pretty sure that most of the guys were staff.

When we walked in everyone stared at us. But we didn't care because we are bad bitches they can't kill us.

We went to go sign in and got our audition number, now we wait on line. While waiting I made three friends who I think are amazingly beautiful. There was Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo. They were here for the audition as well and we had no drama, instead we rooted for each other.

We exchanged instagrams and numbers and I went back to Jin and Yoongi. They told me that while I went to go make friends they went out and got food. We sat down and ate. Then went back on line.

It was almost my turn and I was freaking out, this was my chance to help my mom, friends, and my life, I had to get this job.

"Can number 901 please come up for the audition" the lady on the loudspeaker said. And as I hear that I freak out because that's my number!

We all start walking when a staff member stops us and brings to another room instead of the one that everyone was going to. Were they excluding us because we are guys or because we are gay or because we are hot? I'm really wanting it to be because we are smexyy.

"Um, excuse me sir, we are actually supposed be in the other room for the aud-" I get cut off as we are led into a much nicer room and most importantly we see Prince Namjoon sitting there smiling.

"What!" all three of us exclaim. Jin turns beet red and goes behind me. Yoongi is freaked out because that can mean Prince Jimin could of also came. And I'm surprised to say the least.

"Hello, I'm Prince Namjoon, but please call me just call me Namjoon, I have selected your number to be brought here because as I saw you walk into the venue I thought that you looked really eager to start working for Prince Taehyung. And as his best friend I know his taste, so I know he will like you very much. And might I also say that your friends are very intriguing for my preference and the Prince's brother." He says and smirks.

I'm still confused and really astonished. I mean the Prince just told us that he prefers us and to not use formalities around him. "Uhh, thank you for picking us?,, I don't know what to say." I tell the Prince, I mean Namjoon. "Its ok, really, but just to let you know, um Jungkook, you got the job and your pretty friends are also invited to stay as well." He states. I see him stare at Jin in a lovely way and can already tell he is totally whipped for him. And I'm sure that when he said "Prince's brother", he meant Prince Jimin, and that Yoongi would be a good partner for him. "Thank you so much!" I say. And we are guided out of the room.

When we are back at the car, we all stayed silent and then out of nowhere we all screamed.

"OMGGG!!, you got the job and Prince Namjoon wants all of us too, I mean I almost died out there." Jin exclaims.

"What do you think he meant by saying that we are very intriguing for his and the Prince's brother's preference?" Yoongi asks.

I scoff as I see that the answer is very simple , "Hyung he meant that you are Prince Jimin's type and that Prince Namjoon wants to get it on with Jin" I say calmly while Jin's ears are bright red.

I look out the window and fall asleep thinking about how my life will change from this opportunity. I can't wait for tomorrow....

Taehyung's POV:

Just as I am about to go play some video games I hear my phone ring and it's a call from Namjoon.

"Yeah, whats up?" I say.

"I just came from your audition and let me tell you I picked someone really tasty, along with some very cute friends for me and Jimin"

"What! You went??" I shout.

"Yeah I mean, I am your beast friend so I know what your taste is and I also wanted to see if I could see someone I would like"

"Whatever, I'm happy that at least it's someone you chose, who knows what the staff could've chosen, right?"

"Yeah... well anyway they will come to the palace tomorrow with their stuff. Tell the maids to go set them their rooms so the can settle in"

"Yeah I will, and thanks Namjoon, maybe I'll like this one"

"Yeah maybe.."

————————————————
Hope u enjoyed? Idk where this is leading tbh, but I hope u r interested!💜💜
~Nella💜