Chp 7

💜💜💜💜💜
————————————————
Jungkook's POV:

"What's yours?"

From the moments he said those words, I kept saying wow. He looks so handsome and mature in person. I think to myself that it won't be as bad as I imagined.

"Uhh, err, J-Jeon Jungkook, your majesty, ready to serve you" I say as I bow.

Im actually surprised I didn't faint.

He looks me up and down, I feel very self conscience and start to turn in place. As I do this, he smiles and I start to gaydream again until, Jin pinches my side.

"We would love a tour, thank you very much your majesty" Jin says.

I start to follow them and I can't help to notice the prince stay behind for a while, I don't mind it and keep walking.

After a few second I feel a person behind me and I jump when I feel a hand grab my ass and squeeze my buttcheek.

I blush, and look mortified. But the prince looks very amused.

He leans up to my ear and whispers, "I'm sorry, you looked so cute but sexy at the same time, I couldn't resist." Then he walks to catch up with the tour.

I'm left dumbfounded and confused and mostly angry at myself. This was expected from the prince. But I should be more aware, I put too many expectations from first impressions. He looked mature and charming. Now I see a slob who only wants to fuck around with his maid. And I'm not having it. He will have to try very, very hard to make me have something with him.

I start to run to catch up with the tour and stick to Yoongi's side. I don't have to worry about Yoongi outing me, he's too invested into his crush.

Did I mention that Prince Jimin and Yoongi won't stop looking at each other like they are lovestruck. It's really annoying. And Jin with Prince Namjoon, are something else.

Prince Namjoon is what you expect a prince to act like. He's so polite with Jin and very charming. It's obvious that the Prince might already have a thing for my friend.

But now I'm hiding from the person who I'm gonna live with. And I'm not ready to face that just yet.

The tour ends with leading us to our rooms. We each get our own that close to each other. But of course mine is next to Prince Taehyung's . It's connected by the bathrooms. You would think that in a castle each room would have its own bathroom, but apparently not.

We bid farewell until dinner, and I'm really nervous when I open my room..

—————————-
Aahhhh Ik it's short, but at least I updated? Vote plz so Ik someone is reading this piece of crap 😭

~Nella💜