Chp 6

💜💜💜💜💜
———————————————

Taehyung's POV:

Today I meet her, the girl who is supposed to be my maid. I'm excited but I'm also really afraid that she won't like me, I'm very insensitive and the whole kingdom knows me for that title, it's annoying.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast, obviously served by Ms. Jung.

"Good morning TaeTae", she tells me.

"Good morning to you too!" I say back.

"Are you excited for today?" She asks. I can always tell her what I'm feeling. So I explain to her my worries and she engulfs me in a hug telling me it's going to be fine and we are going to get along very well. "Thank you mom" I say to tease her and she playfully scowls and tells me to go.

On my way up the stairs I find Hoseok. I haven't seen him in so long. I worry for him, I could never deal with the stress of college. But I believe in him, he's a really smart guy.

"HOBIIII!!!" I scream.

I see him flinch at my loud voice which he should be used to by now, but whatever. I smile and make my way over to him.

"Bro where have you been, I had to deal with Jimin all alone" I say.

"I'm sorry, I had a lot of work that I've been practically sleeping at my university. But I'm back home until my next semester. So please SPILL THE TEA, what has been going on? I heard you have a maid being hired just for you? Tell me all about them" He finally finishes.

" Well, they are coming today and I have no idea how they look, it's a surprise. They are suppose to be arriving around 3:00, I'm a little nervous. They also have two guests coming to stay with them so I don't know how that's going to work out. And then the person said that they have college that they attend for some days so I guess they won't be around all the time" I explain.

"Well, don't feel nervous, I'm sure that they will love you and enjoy your company. But you could let them know if they ever feel uncomfortable with you that me and Jimin's room is right down the hall and that they can get away from you" He teases. And I roll my eyes. I bid him goodbye as I head to my room.

Once in my room, I start to pick out my outfit. I want a look that makes me look welcoming and not so scary. I finally decided to wear a blue checkered patterned shirt with some dress pants and a belt.

 By this time it's 2:30 and I decided to go on my phone to pass the time as I wait for my secret maid to appear

Jungkook' POV:

It was finally time to go as I hear the limousine outside. As I yell for Yoongi and Jin to come I remind myself that I will be fine and that if he dares to disrespect me I will come at him. After that thought I just smile to myself and image how I would beat him up.