[🥀2]

Yunho's Pov

"Wooyoung! Please help me I don't know what to wear" I said looking into my closet which was already a mess. "Yunho, who are you trying to impress, Hmm?" The boy said teasing him and smirking. "Is just that it will be a party from Mingi's friends and I want to look good, apparently they are rich and I don't want to disappoint them" I said looking at the gray haired boy sitting on my bed. " Hyung, I don't want to be alone tonight. Ask Mingi if you can take me with you guys, I won't be third wheeling I promise" he said with a little giggle. " shut up" I said getting a light pink color in my cheeks. I got my phone to find mingi's number. "Hello Mingi, how are you ?" Yunho said softly. "Hi Yunho, I'm good. Are you ready? Do you want me to pick you up now?" Mingi said in his deep voice. " Hmm actually I wanted to ask you something, umm can my roommate Wooyoung come along with us, he doesn't want to stay alone here" yunho said grabbing his face in embarrassment. "Sure why not, my friends wouldn't mind, we love to make new friends" Mingi said with a smile. "Okay Thanks, can you pick me up in about ten minutes?" I asked him. "Yup, bye bye see you" Mingi said.

"Wooyoungie, are you ready? Mingi is here" I said heading towards the door to open it. "Yes I'm coming" Wooyoung said yelling from the other side of the house. I opened the door to see a perfect Mingi standing right in front of me. He was wearing some ripped jeans and a white sweater. That was actually a very good outfit, his hair color was blond and it made him look hot.

Yunho what the hell are you thinking about?? I said shaking my thoughts away.

"Hi Yunho, Um you look good tonight. Are you ready?" Mingi said making me blush for the compliment. "T-Thank you M-mingi, you also look g-good" I said with my voice shaking and my face getting more red. Mingi was about to say something else and Wooyoug appeared. "Hello Mingi. I'm Wooyoung, sorry for ruining your date but I didn't want to stay alone" the grey haired boy said playfully. Both Mingi and Yunho looked at each other blushing. "Um woo .." Yunho said softly. " Um okay let's go it getting late" Mingi said breaking the silence that filled the house.

———
Mingi's Pov

Yunho sat next to me in the car, Wooyoung was in the back seat. I have to say that Yunho looked so good. I couldn't get over his reaction when I told him he looked good. He was so cute. omg Mingi why are you thinking this ??!

We were entering the place of the party when I felt that someone jumped on my back leaving kisses in my head. "What the fuck.." Mingi said looking back to see who it was. "San bro! What's up?" Mingi said giving him a hand and getting closer to him to hug him. "Hey cutie. Who are you, do you come with Mingi?" He said looking at Wooyoung from head to toe. "Y-yes. I'm Wooyoung, Yunho's and Mingi's friend" He said looking straight into san's eyes. "Ooh so you are the famous Yunho that Mingi has being talking about all day?! Damn Mingi you have such a good taste, he is cute bro" San said giving Mingi light slaps on his shoulder. "Well Wooyoung do you want to come with me, we should give them some time together, right?" San said smirking to Wooyoung. "Okay let's go" wooyoung said going behind San.
————
HongJoong & Seonghwa

They were both laying down in their bed, said how much they loved each other and sharing kisses. "I missed you so much baby, yo have no idea" Seonghwa said moving HongJoong closer to him. "I missed you even more, I missed your kisses, hugs, touch..everything" HongJoong said between kisses. "I want to take you somewhere tomorrow, I want to do a lot of things. I want to be with you for ever baby." Seonghwa said touching HongJoong's cheek.

" I really missed having you this close to me, I need you baby.." HongJoong said with a seductive voice. "Hmm baby not now, you must be so tired and tomorrow we have to go somewhere remember. "Hm okay but don't move from here, I want to stay like this until tomorrow. HongJoong said pouting."Okay baby, let's watch something and cuddle okay" Seonghwa said getting his phone from the nightstand.

"I love you baby and i promise to make you the happiest person in the world" Seonghwa said giving HongJoong a kiss on the lips. "I love you more. Stay with me forever" HongJoong said touching his Boyfriend's face. "Forever" they both said leaning closer meeting their lips once again.
——————-
Party

Yunho and Mingi were sitting next to each other taking some drinks and telling each other stories. Mingi got distracted by a boy. He was tall, had brown hair, blue eyes, he was really handsome. "Mingi are you okay?" I asked him and grabbed his face to make him look at me. "No Yunho, please stay with me. Let's go somewhere else, let's get out of here." Mingi said in a low voice while he holded my hand. "Okay but Wooyoung.." Yunho said looking at Mingi worried. "I will tell San to take care of him, but let's go now." Mingi said holding my hand tightly and grabbing me by my waist making me come closer to him as we walked out.

Mingi started driving again, he seemed worried about something or confused. He stopped in middle of the road and got out of the car. He looked up at the sky and his eyes started getting watery. I went up to him and touched his hand. "Mingi.. what's wrong" I said softly. He looked down at me, our faces were so close, I could tell his warm breath on my face. "That guy in the party is DongHan, my ex boyfriend" he was grabbing my other hand. "He hurt me a lot. I even gave up on love because of him, I thought that without him I was nothing, he was my first boyfriend, I loved him" Mingi said with tears falling from his face. I let go from one of his hand and putting it on his face whipping the tears. "Don't cry Mingi, he didn't deserve you, you are an incredible person, anyone would love to be with you" yunho said moving his thumb on Mingi's cheek. "Thanks yunho, I already forgot about him, I don't love him but I cry because he cheated me with my cousin, my own family did this to me, that's why I'm like this" Mingi said making a sigh. "Do you want to go back to the party or..?" Mingi asked. "No, I want to stay here with you." Yunho said I'm a softly voice. They got into the car, in middle of the road, crying, laughing and telling each other's life stories.

—————————————————————
Thank you so much for reading and support this story, I'm making new stories, i will probably start writing them this week and uploading them into wattpad. Thank you so much for your support and this was the second chapter and I hoped you all enjoyed it. ❤️

I LOVE THE WAY SAN LOOKS HERE ASDJKG

Team wAvE Or. Team Illusion