[🥀11]

Yeosang's Pov

"Mom I'm not marrying him okay ?? I don't love him !" I said getting out of the house with my suitcases. "You can't do this !!" My mother yelled running after me. "Yes I can" I said getting into the car and went to the airport.
——
*Ding Dong*
Jongho's Pov

I woke up with the door bell ringing for more than twenty times. By all the noice that the person calling was making I figured it was Wooyoung. I went and open the door trying to fix my self still sleepy. "Woo! I'm going Damn it! It's 8:30 let me sleep peacef~" I rubbed my eyes so many times not believing what I was seeing. "Are you okay?" The boy asked looking at me. "Um yeah" I said looking. At him once more. "I'm sorry, I'm Yeosang, are  Yunho and Wooyoung home?" He asked sweetly. I kept looking at him, I thought I was dreaming. "N-No they don't live here anymore but if you want you can wait for them here, they come every morning to see me." I said moving a side to let him get in.

"Sorry I'm Jongho" I said taking some of his suitcases and leaving them in the living room.

I went to my room and took out my phone to call Yunho.

"Hello?" Mingi asked from the other line.
"Mingi, is yunho there?  I need to talk to him." I said looking to see what Yeosang was doing.
"Yeah just let me wake him up.." Said Mingi shaking yunho. "What happened?" Yunho asked still sleepy with eyes closed.
"It's Jongho.." Said Mingi handing Yunho the phone.
"Good morning Yunho, Sorry to interrupt but umm your friend Yeosang is here"
—-
Yunho's Pov

"Mingi do you want to come with me ?" I asked getting myself ready. "Where are you going?" He asked getting up from the bed. "My friend Yeosang came, it seems that he had a problem of something like that"
(Jongho's house)
*Ding Dong*
Jongho got up but Yeosang rushed to the door. "I'll get it" the brown haired boy said opening the door. "Omg Yeosang What are you doing here!?" "How have you been!?" Yunho said opening his arms to give his friend a warm hug.

We went to the living room and we sat there. "Hey where is your Fiancé? Weren't you getting married today?" Yunho asked confused. The last thing I wanted Yunho to know it was that it was an arranged marriage, Minhyuk was in love with me, but I wasn't. My friends thought that we loved each other, but it was only one side love. "Minhyuk had a very important modeling session and we had to make the wedding wait, and while he is doing that I came here to visit you but umm.... Jongho? Yes I'm he told me that you didn't leave here. But why?" Asked looking at the boys setting next to each other. "Oh I'm sorry, He is Mingi my boyfriend and I live with him. Mingi he is Yeosang, mine and Wooyoung's best friend" Yunho said smiling. And Mingi stretch his hand to shake mine. "But you are getting married right ?" The brown haired boy asked raising his eye brow. "Yes..." I said looking around the house.

"Where is Wooyoung?" I asked. "He has a boyfriend now, he's name is San he is Mingi's friend and he lives with him now" Yunho said to Yeosang. "Oh that's good that you guys actually found love" I said I'm a sad tone. "Hey but you found it too.."Yunho said getting up and sitting next me. "Ummm y-yeah but I miss him that's why" I said a little bit nervous. "Wooyoung will be here in a little bit" Mingi said looking at his phone.
——
Yeosang's Pov

After Wooyoung, his boyfriend and other two friends of them came they started talking about me going with Yunho, Wooyoung and HongJoong? To buy some stuff for their wedding and to get HongJoong's measurements for the outfit.

"Yeosang can you stay here with Jongho?" Yunho asked me holding my right hand. "Yes sure. He seems to be a good guy" I said making lightly. "Jongho please take care of you and Yeosang" Mingi said in his deep voice. "Thank you Mingi" I said looking at the two boys happily. "Well tomorrow I'm picking you up. Also Jongho.. Mingi picks you up tomorrow after Yeosang and I leave" Yunho said making sure Jongho heard him. "Okay" the boy said while playing some video games in the living room.

"Byeee"I said smiling softly to them as they left.

I went up to Jongho, it seemed that he was avoiding me. He didn't talk to me not even looked at me. I sat down in the couch next to him and looked at him. "Jongho.. are you mad at me or something?" I asked raising a brow. He looked at he and he looked nervous. "I mean if you don't want me staying here it's fine I can just go to a hotel, I don't want to bother you." I said getting up from the couch going to the room leaving Jongho alone in the leaving room. I got my thigs and went to the living room, by my surprise Jongho was standing up waiting there for me. "Where are you going?" He asked looking at my things. "It's just that I don't want to bother you, it's Bette did I leave." I said moving ahead going towards the door.

I got stopped by one arm holding my wrist and turned me back. When I looked up I saw Jongho so close to me, I looked down and looked at our hands. He let go of me and moved back. "It's fine you can't stay, you don't bother me it's just that I've been having some things going on." He said trying to smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yes, and I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.." he said looking down at the floor. "It's fine don't worry" he said taking my things to my room again.

I went to my room and started doing my bed. I was very distracted on putting my things on the closet and I didn't notice Jongho was outside standing on the door watching me with a smile.

I looked up at door and saw him, I went up to my bed and sat there. Jongho did the same and sat down next to me. "What's your fiancé's name?" He asked interested. "He's name is Lee Minhyuk.." I said with a sigh looking down. "Look I need to tell you something but please don't tell anything to any of the boys, not even Yunho or Wooyoung." I said looking at him nervously. "Yes it's fine" he said. "My marriage was arranged. I didn't want to get married and I left my house, by now I would be on my way to my wedding, I don't feel bad for my parents but I do feel bad for Minhyuk, he loves me, he cares about me..." I was about to say something else when I got a message from Minhyuk.

Minhyuk

Why did you do this to me ? You know I love you. Please tell me where you are right now, I won't tell your parents but I just need to see you.

I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you. I'm really sorry.

we have a lot to talk about, and I need to see you please tell me where you at.

I'm in Seoul. This is the address xxxxxxxx

Okay I will be there today night, I'm taking a flight right now to Seoul.
I love you

"It seems that he is coming.." I said looking at Jongho with a worried face.

________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Thank you so much for 700 reads. Thank you for all your support. I love you all❤️

Minhyuk from Monsta x coming in the next chapter!

Pls follow me 🥺❤️