Chapter 4

Morrigan's POV
I was sitting in the living room when Hidan and Sasori stood in front of me.
"Yes?" I said.
"Sister I have an important question," Sasori said.
"And that is?" I asked him with suspicion.
"Do you like Tobi more than a friend?" He asked sitting beside me.
"Depends on if you mean in best friend way or a lover way," I said.
"In a lover way damn it," Hidan said quite loudly.
"Hmm," I said as if I was thinking about it. "Well I suppose I do like him in a lover way."
Before I was done those two were running down the hall. I sat there. I already knew they were going to do that sooner or later.
"MORGIE LIKES ME MORE THAN A FRIEND!?!?" Tobi screamed.
I smiled and shook my head. Running was heard throughout the hideout when a blob of black and orange. I was knocked over; it was Tobi. His head was in between my breast.
"TOBI LOVES MORGIE!!!" He screamed into my chest.
I saw everyone but Leader and Konan in the doorway.
"Tobi I would appreciate it if you would get your head away from my sisters chest," Sasori said growling.
"BUT MORGIE LOVES TOBI!!! RIGHT MORGIE!!!" He yelled looking up at me.
"Yeah now get off," I said calmly.
He jumped up and grabbed my arm bringing me up. His arms wrapped around my waist and he held me up in the air against his chest. Fucking shortness. I hate being short. (I'm barely even 5'2) I heard laughing.
"The bitch is so short," Hidan said loudly.
"The fuck you call me," I said as Tobi put me down instantly.
Hidan's face paled dramatically and he coward behind Sasori.
"Yo Wooden Dick control your sister," He said.
"Don't call me a bitch and who do you think you are calling my brother that?" I said letting my chakra flow out of me.
Hidan tried getting away from it but it got him.
"Now I want you to go and dig a hole in the ground, cut off your head, and bury yourself alive. Don't come back up for a week," I said.
He tried fighting it but in the end he did what I said. Tobi picked me up and walked off towards my room.
"Damn I love when you're mean," Obito said as he threw me on my bed.
He locked the door, took off his mask, and crawled up my bed to me. I grinned at him. He placed his head between my breast and I put my hands in his hair holding him against me. I felt him place gentle kisses on my breast and I shuttered. We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Time-Skip
Mostly everyone was sitting in the living room when Konan walked in.
"Someone needs to move," She said.
"Just sit on the ground," Kakuzu grunted.
"No way," She said.
"Here Konan sit in my spot," I said.
I sat on the floor in front of Tobi. Konan sat down. I felt hands grab me and lift me up. I was placed on Tobi's lap. His arms encircled my waist and I leaned against his chest. His chin rested on my shoulder.
"There now Morgie doesn't have to sit on the ground," Tobi said.
I smiled kissed his masked cheek. We all continued to watch TV before all heading back to our rooms.
I flopped down on my bed after my shower. I curled up in a ball and slowly fell asleep.

Obito's POV
I walked into Morgie's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled and took off my mask and set it on her bedside table. I crawled into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. She instantly rolled over into my chest for warmth. I needed to tell her my plans for creating the world where only peace exist. What if she disagrees with me? Will we be able to work out in the end? Or will we brake up? I love her I don't think us having a small disagreement will brake up apart.

Next Morning
I woke with Morgie in my arms. I kissed her forehead and she moved. She opened her bright blue eyes and looked up at me. She smiled kissed my scarred cheek. I love how my looks didn't bother her.
"Come on we need to have a discussion," I said.
She nodded and got up. I grabbed my mask as I left to get dressed and she did the same. When I got back she was in her ninja clothes and her hair was in a high ponytail. She turned to me and sat in a chair. I locked the door.
"Okay so I have these plans for the future," I began.
"Okay," She replied.
"They might seem crazy but this is what I want to do. I want to create a world where the only thing we know is peace," I said.
She didn't say anything just sat there. I was beginning to worry that she wasn't on board with my plans.
"Obito are you fucking insane?" She said standing up. "You can't do that. If people only know peace how the hell are they gonna deal with pain and loss. We learn from war. The world will be so messed up if we don't know anything but peace."
"Morrigan I have wanted this for years. There is no way you can change my mind," I said.
"DON'T YOU GET IT!!! I WANT A WORLD WITH MORE THAN JUST PEACE!!! HOW ELSE ARE WE GONNA LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH OTHER THINGS IF YOU CHANGE EVERYTHING WE KNOW INTO YOUR LITTLE FANTASY WORLD!!!" She began yelling.
"WE WOULD NEVER GET HURT!!! WE WOULD BE ABLE TO NOT HAVE WARS!!!" I yelled back.
"WAR KEEPS US ALIVE!!! IT'S HOW WE SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES, YOU DUMBASS!!!" She yells back.
(Personally I hate war. So many deaths and so much sadness comes out of it)
"DAMN IT MORRIGAN IF YOU CAN'T STAND BY MY SIDE THEN I CAN'T STAND BY YOURS!!!" I yelled.
"This is it then," She said not yelling anymore.
"This is it," I said. "We're done Morrigan."