8

Meanwhile, Jisoo was stuck in the forgotten car. They had ignored her presence for the whole ride. Luckily, Jin had given her a spare car key when they.... nevermind.

She unlocked the door and got out. Then she locked it so that no one could break in and steal their possessions that they left in the car. (Except their wallets and phones).

Now Jisoo was really stuck. She didn't know what to do now. Everyone had gone in different directions. She decided to walk around the mall before finding herself walking to the 'Engagement & Wedding ring' shop. (I forgot what it was called, sorry lol)

She didn't know why. She didn't even have a lover to be buying these for. She was just curious.

When she walked in, she suddenly heard a few voices.

Something along the lines of 'invite me to your wedding' and 'here's my number' along with a familiar voice.

"Wait a minute... that's Yoongi!" She whispered.

She listened more and realised that Yoongi was buying something for- perhaps Jennie?- and the store lady thought it was for a wedding. "Aww. So cute. I'm going to film it. Oh! Yoongi's buying something for a wedding. Wait, he's going to propose next year! Hold on..." She listened more. "Next year... maybe on Jennie's birthday? Ooo! I have some spicy information. I'm not going to tell Jennie."

She was walking out of the shop before she heard someone say, "Once Jennie hears this, Yoongi will be mine." The person's phone was out so she could see that the person was recording. She leaned closer. The person was playing the video. It looked like Yoongi and the woman were doing suggestive... things.

"So they're trying to separate the famous YooNie ship?" Jisoo glared at the person once they walked away. "Luckily I have a recording of what they really said, but I can't show Jennie yet. She'd be confused. Wait, that person looks a little like... Nayeon?! Huh? I thought they were friends... Jennie will be devastated. I can't let this happen. I need to think of a plan."

So she did. She thought of a plan.

"This is perfect," She said, "My plan will succeed and then YooNnie will stay together."