9

Jisoo phone called her close friends immediately. 

"Yeobseyo.." The person said.

"Hey! Chaeyoung, where are your other members?" Jisoo asked the midget.

"Uh- well, Mina Unnie is with me... Nayeon is somewhere, the rest are in the living room." Chaeyoung said. "Why do you ask?"

Jisoo sighed before telling her, "I know where your eldest Unnie is. She's in the mall, where the rest of my members and I are." She paused. "She's trying to break apart the Yoonie ship. I need help. Come to the Engagement & Weddings shop in the mall nearby. Hurry. Take Sana, Momo and Jeongyeon too."

"Got it. I can't believe Unnie. That ship is superior!! We're on our way." Chaeyoung hung up.

"I hope this plan works..." Jisoo leaned on one of the walls.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Rosé kept dragging Jimin everywhere. Gucci store, makeup store, any shop you think a girl would love. 

"Rosie... why aren't you buying anything?" Jimin wondered. If they were going to all these stores, wouldn't she buy something?

Chaeyoung looked at him, "Well I'm broke."

She started to drag him again. During this, Jimin wanted to tell her that he could buy everything she needed. He was too shy, though. He also didn't want to give any hints that he liked her. What if she already has a boyfriend? Well, if she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't be holding his hand.

He decided to ask her. "Rosieee. I can buy your things? I brought my wallet." 

She smiled, "You're so cute, Jimin. Sure!"

Jimin had a mini heart attack. 

She called me cute!!

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the small jirose moment.