11

After Lisa and Jungkook's special time together, they went to sleep as they were too tired.

When Lisa woke up, she checked the time and it was 1 pm. 'I still have time to go somewhere' she thought. She silently got off of the bed, trying not to wake Jungkook up. 

"He looks so cute when he's sleeping!" Lisa cooed. He looked like a small bunny, curled up into a ball. She could not believe that this was the same man who fucked her this morning.

Lisa finally made it to the bathroom to take a nice, cold shower as she was sweating. After the calming shower, she wrapped the spare towel around her waist. Sneaking back into Jungkook's room, she took her bag with her and went back into the bathroom.

Opening her bag, she took out a light grey hairbrush and started brushing her hair while blowdrying it. Once her hair was completely dry, she temporarily put it up into a messy bun. She reached for her bag to get her spare panties and bra, as the ones she was wearing previously were ripped off by Jungkook. I'm sure you know why. Lisa always has spare underwear.

She wore them and went back into Jungkook's bedroom to wear some of his clothes. To her surprise, Jungkook was not in bed. He was awake and had already worn his clothes. He smelt as if he had just bathed.

"Jungkookie, when did you wake up?" Lisa asked him out of curiosity. She was sure that he was sleeping before she started blowdrying her hair.

He took out some clothes and folded them neatly. Jungkook then gave them to the confused girl. "I woke up while you were blowdrying your hair in my bathroom, so I showered in Jimins'. Here are your clothes. Doll, are you leaving already?"

"I-it's not like that!" Lisa didn't want him to think she was going to leave him there after their time. "I just wanted to go out and get some fresh air... that's all. Do you want to come with?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No thanks, I have to practise with the hyungs in our studio at BigHit. I will see you later?"

Lisa nodded.

"Love you, doll." Jungkook kissed her forehead.

"I love you too..." Lisa whispered at the closed door. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I finally made a full Liskook Chapter! What do you think? Remember to follow my wattpad account for more chapters!