Revote.

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for the wait and that I haven't been updating. Make sure to follow my new account chaethusiast ! 

So 1 or 2 chapters back I did a poll on which ship I should have for my new book. At the time, the majority was Taelice. However, recently I haven't been into Taelice that much so I haven't been in the mood to really write about them. My apologies to anyone who was waiting for it.

Also, can't you see how much I've changed? My grammar has gotten way better and I think it's going to stay this way. I hope you all are happy for me!

Picking universities and such has gotten in the way of my wattpad life. However, I will try to post a lot more on my new account. ( chaethusiast ) 

-------------------

Time to get to the subject of this chapter.

As I said before, Taelice did win at the time but I've been thinking of doing a revote with a small number of ships this time. Please vote for one ship only!

SHIPS

Yoon-Soo (Yoongi ✕ Jisoo)

Nam-Jen (Namjoon ✕ Jennie)

Lis-Kook (Lisa ✕ Jungkook)

Ji-Rose (Jimin ✕ Chaeyoung/Rose)

Tae-Soo (Taehyung ✕ Jisoo)

Chae-Hope (Chaeyoung/Rose ✕ J-HOPE/Hoseok)

Jin-Soo (Seokjin/Jin ✕ Jisoo)

There are only seven ships for the seven members of BTS! I will be picking the top four to be my main ships. Meanwhile, please wait for the results to come in!