7

Yoongi was in the Wedding & Engagement Isle. It also had promise rings. He was going to get her a promise ring for her birthday since Yoongi was going to debut in America as a soloist soon. He didn't want to let go of their relationship just because of that.

While trying to find the perfect one, a worker at the store tapped him on the shoulder.

"Do you need help finding a ring for the special lady?" She said.

"Yeah." He muttered. Quite the introvert, don't you think?

"Does she like black and pink?" She asked him. He could see her eyes were set on something behind him.

"Yeah."

"Follow me."

She lead him to the staff room. Yoongi was hesitant to go in because he wasn't working there, but he went in anyways.

"Woah.. all these rings."

"I believe this is the one you're looking for."

In the worker's hands, was the perfect ring for Jennie.

"Yes, thank you so much. How much is it?"

"It's free if you invite me to the wedding" She winked.

Yoongi got flustered. "Ah- no no no. This is a promise ring. I'm going to propose next year. If you give me your number, I can invite you"

"Okay. My number is ##########. I hope you and the special lady have a grand and wonderful wedding!"

Yoongi smiled and exited the store. "Such a wonderful woman. She's so nice."

He said, not knowing someone was recording him. 

"When Jennie sees this, you'll be mine in no time."