Chapter Twenty-Two

So I actually wrote two "Chapter Twenty-One" because I didn't know which one I liked better. Y'all can thank _Simba__ for helping with not only these last two chapters but the entire book (do y'all know how many times she has talked me out of erasing a chapter?!). Anyway: Enjoy Chapter Twenty-Two
♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️
N'Jadaka growls as the sunlight hits him. He rolls over, covering himself with his blanket. He doesn't want to get up. The blanket is pulled off and he goes for the pillow but it is snatched away from him. He turns, ready to yell at whoever is taking his precious sleeping items and his mouth drops. It's Tiziri in black high waist cargo pants with a black halter top bodysuit and black combat boots.

"Tiziri..."

"Good Morning N'Jadaka."

He sits up and looks at her, shaking his head, locs flying all over as he looks at her.

"Finally left that oversized cat?"

"You too was an oversized cat."

"Was not."

"Did you not have a black catsuit you were running around in?"

"..."

"..."

"Shut up."

Tiziri smirks as N'Jadaka stands, walking to the bathroom where he catches a glimpse of the clock and whirls around.

"Woman it's 6:30 am! Why are you up?! Why did you wake me up?!"

"Its takes your pet to work day."

N'Jadaka stares at her.

"I'm taking you to work N'Jadaka. Get ready before I change my mind and your stuck in this room for another three weeks."

He quickly disappears into the bathroom and she chuckles at how easy it is to get N'Jadaka to do things. She notices that on the bureau is a picture of her and N'Jadaka. It's a rare photo. She picks it up, looking at it. It was of her and N'Jadaka at the big cat sanctuary near the palace. N'Jadaka is holding a leopard cub as Tiziri holds a black panther cub. There is a giant paw on N'Jadaka's mouth, keeping him from kissing Tiziri. She chuckles at the memory.

"That was an interesting day. I was getting cockblocked by a cat."

Tiziri smirks before looking at N'Jadaka. He's in black jeans with a white t-shirt and black sneakers.

"Before we leave: put this on."

"What is it?"

"It's a collar. It's synced to Shuri and I's devices."

He grumbles but puts it on as he looks in the mirror. It looks like a choker and it's black in colour.

"Also, if you misbehave or try anything funny like run away, you will get shocked."

"Shock--OW!"

N'Jadaka jumps as the current of electricity followed through him and he grabs the wall to settle himself. He glares at Tiziri who smirks.

"T'Challa added that feature."

"Son of a bitch!" he curses as he rubs his neck.

"Come along!"

♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️

Kim blinks as Tiziri walks in with N'Jadaka behind her. The former king has a pouts on his lips while he sips from the drink in his hand.