~ The Dance ~

It was a stormy night at the tower and you and the team were having a small party, no press, celebrities, nothing. Bucky & Steve were sitting at the bar while you were on the dance floor with Wanda & Nat. Bucky was mad about the dress you wore tonight, it was too low cut for his liking. He hated when the others checked you out, you didn't seem to mind but it always pissed him off. Tonight was no different when Stephen Strange came up to you from behind and rested his hands on your waist. " Can we dance?" He whispered in your ear. You said yes knowing that your boyfriend was watching you like a hawk from across the room. Bucky started to get up and go over to you but Steve told him to calm down, stopping  him before he could do anything else. So he just stood there, starting at you. You wanted him to be rough with you later on when everyone was gone, so you weren't gonna stop. Stephen's hands soon started to roam over your body, tracing every curve along the way. You loved seeing how jealous Bucky got, even though he knew he was the only man for you. After a few more minutes of this he got up and dragged you off the dance floor with Stephen not far behind. " What the hell James! We we're just having fun" Stephen yelled. " Keep your magic hands off my girlfriend bub, it won't turn out good for you if it happens again, and don't call me James." Bucky grabbed your arm and said your goodbyes to the group while you went into the elevator , leaving Stephen standing dumbfounded in the hall. " Bucky, he didn't do anything" you said with a slight attitude. " Bullshit yes he did, no man is allowed to touch you like that but me. If it happens again doll, it won't be good for you after 💋 " he whispered into your ear. This made you excited know what was coming for you later.
         ~ LATER THAT NIGHT ~
     You and Bucky came back to the tower with pitch blackness filling the living room, Bucky grabbed two glasses and a bottle of Tequila and told you to go get changed and wait for him. You excitedly ran down the hall to your room. He came in with the glasses in hand and told you to lay down as he took off his tie and jacket, you said " Okay James " and knew automatically it was gonna be a rough night for you 💋