Brendon Urie X Reader

You grab Brendon's hand and drag him towards your front door, your keys unlocking it loudly with a cheerful jingle.

"Woah, slow down there y/n! Wouldn't wanna trip over,"

You roll your eyes and laugh.

"Just wait till you see what I got you! You're gonna love it!"

You throw your coat to the floor and cover his eyes. You eye the tiny box in front of you. I hope he likes it! You pull back your hands and the box begins to shake.

"Uh..what's happening there..?" He nervously laughs.

"Just open it!"

He took a step towards the box, being cautious of what the contents might hold.

"It's not gonna kill you- or at least IM not gonna kill you." You roll your eyes again. He laughs in response and pulls open the lid. A few moments of silence pass and then a loud squeal.

"Oh. My. God. You..you..?!" He stops.

"I..?"

"You got me a dog??!" He laughs, clearly shocked by the gift.

"So.." you put your hands together and smile sweetly. "Do you like it?"

He smiles.

"No." He looks at you with a stern face.
"I. Love. It!!"
He picks up the dog and holds it in his arms, you can't help but smile at the happy mess in front of you. He looks at the dog and then back at you. He smirks.

"Bren...what are you planning..?" Your heart begins to flutter. He goes to put the dog down, but just as he does he picks it back up and starts gnawing at its ear.

You laugh hysterically

"Brendon what are you doing?!" He puts the dog down, laughing with you. In response the dog just barks and lays on the floor.

"That taste nice?"

"Just like chicken" he looks at you, making a stupid noise.

"Well..im glad you like it." You smile at him.

You turn to pick up your coat to leave, but before you can Brendon stops you.

"Thanks again." He pulls you in, placing a kiss on your forehead and giving you a a nuggie. In response you giggle and poke his forehead.

"My pleasure," you hug him back. Finally Brendon takes your hand and drags you to the couch.

"So y/n what movie do you wanna watch.?"

"Oh! That new movie with Jaquis from that new girl group (hw-as-a ) !"

He smiles at you and you both snuggle up to watch a movie. It's almost perfect.

that took a while to write _ anyways hope u enjoyed. Even thou it's crap. I'll probably do one or two oneshots per singer etc. But yh. Byeeeeeeeee¯\_()_/¯ (^^)

~justawannabestump