Episode 1: Summer Fun, part 1

The Megaopolis Park
Mabel stood in shock at the small shapshifting insect kid right in front of her, she wasn't shocked at The properly clothed Changeling, she was shock at what she said, then the Creature kid looked confused.
"I Uh,.. I said her name was Mabel," the monster kid asked for her Mom, and Dipper was thinking "Oh my God, Did Mabel have sex with a shapeshifter?!" Both of them were completely confused.
"Well, um... if you can't help me find her?, I guess I'll just-.." Nyu said as she tried to walk away "No wait!" Mabel stopped her from taking another step, "I think, we'll help!" She said desperately.
"Why don't you come over and we'll sort this whole thing out!" Mabel said, "Well, I don't have anywhere to live, so Okay!" The Little changeling girl said, "But before we go and let anybody see me!"
The tip of her nose started to turn skin color, the patch of skin color started to move all over her body, her hair started to turn brown and her fox ears went away, soon she looked like a human.
She opened her eyes and they looked Human a green emerald color, "See do I look human?" Nyu asked, "You look great!" Mabel said amazed at the shapeshifting skills she saw before her eyes.
"Come on, Nyuella was it?" Dipper said as he slowly grabbed her hand, "Hmmm, I wonder if the others are having better luck with their Summer?" Mabel asked, "Oh damn, that's right our trip!"
"I was supposed to go with Colossus to Zoran City!" Dipper said, "Wait!, right now?!" Mabel asked, "Well No!, not right now but Tomorrow!" He answered, "We have to go to the House right now!"

Pines Residence
Mabel and Dipper walked up to the door step really hoping that their parents weren't home, "Please don't be home, please don't be home!" They begged as they opened the door and walked in.
"Mom!, Dad!," the Twins yelled, no answer; "Oh good, they're not home!" Dipper said as both him and Mabel walked in the Home holding Nyu's hands, "Oh my God, my daughter is a shapeshifter!"
The little changeling girl hopped on the couch, "Alright Nyuella, you just wait here while me and my Sister talk things out!" Dipper said, "Is it safe to change back yet?" She asked, "Uh, Yeah" he answered.
Nyu's nose turned black and the splotch started to consume her skin, her fox ears reappeared and her hair started to turn green, soon she was a Changeling again, "I feel more comfortable, this way!"
Dipper just smiled and slowly closed the door to the Kitchen, "Who the Hell is she?" He quietly yet hatefully said, "I'm just as surprised as you!" Mabel whispered hatefully back, she felt offended.
"Oh my God!, is she a love child you had in the Falls?!" Dipper almost yelled, "*gasp*, how dare you!" She sneered, "No, your right, I'm sorry; I shouldn't have said that!" He immediately apologized.
"I'm just surprised, is she from the Future or is she looking for a different Mabel Pines!" Dipper said as he peaked through the cracked door, "It's strange, she looks like that creature from Diamond Mountain,"
"Well yeah, she's a Changeling!, the real question is, if she is from future?, do I really end up with a Creature like that in the Future?!," Mabel said worried and scared for the Future.
"Woah, you don't know that it's like that, maybe you'll love the father and you'll get married!" Dipper said comforting her, "That is, if that Kid is from the Future?" She corrected, as she looked worried.
"Maybe, a DNA test is in order?" Dipper asked, "I'll tell you what, while you're in Zoran City; I'll try to figure this out!" Mabel said, "Are you sure?!, you don't want me to stay and help?" He asked.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of this situation," she said, "Thanks, I better get packing; we leave first thing in the morning!" Dipper said as he walked out the kitchen door and headed to the upstairs.
Mabel smiled a bit as she looked through the shutters and saw the Changeling girl still in the Living Room, "I hope," she said a little worried.

Tomorrow
That very Morning, Dipper was rushing around trying to get his stuff together, "Damn!, I'm gonna be late!" He yelled, "Don't forget your bag!" Mabel said as she held Dipper's back pack.
She put it on his back for him, "Yeah, thanks!, now all I need is my-" Dipper said, "Phone?!," Mabel handed him his phone, "And don't forget your Sunscreen!" She said, shoving a tube in his bag.
"You better go now!" Mabel said, "Okay, I'll see you in a week!" He said grabbing his other bag, "Bye!" Dipper said then kissed Mabel in the Cheek, then she scowled a bit as he ran out the Front Door.
"That was Random..." she said rubbing her cheek in disgust, maybe he was so stressed and in a hurry that he didn't know what he was thinking, "Is he gone?" Nyu asked as she walked in the room.
"I didn't even get to say bye!" She said about to cry, "Don't be sad, he'll be back in a week," Mabel said, "So, what are we gonna do today?" She asked, "Well, I still need to look for my Mom!" Nyu said.
"Eh, Yeah!, we can do that, I wanna be able to get to know each other first!" Mabel answered, "How about we do that!" She asked, "Okay!" Nyu answered with a big sharp teethed green.