10

Hordak stood at the window watching as his only hope left alongside the king. "Lonnie." He said as she approached confidently. "Yes Lord Hordak?" She held her chest out letting him know she was ready for anything. "Bring back our dear force captain for me." She gave a nod. "Yes sir." She said leaving to gather the rest of the group.

"Whoa! Catra this is where your from!?" Adora asked looking at the beautiful garden that laid in front of the giant castle. Catra didn't look so amused as the others. She still doesn't feel at home. Two guards; one with a tail and the other with horns. "Welcome home princess." Catra cringed at the word princess she's only ever called Adora princess and now all of a sudden she's the princess!? They smiled and stepped aside. Catras eyes widened. The garden was absolutely amazing. There were giant fountains with ice sculptures. Bushes cut into all the animal alliances. Flowers that were beautiful. A stone path that was oh so perfect. It all seemed unreal. This is were Catra is from and she had her way of life all wrong. Her dad chuckled. "Take a look around everyone. Feel at home." They all smiled and ran off admiring the absolute beauty of this all. All except Catra. "What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder. "I thought I was a nobody.. how come im only hearing this now?" Her father sighed. "Catra.. we wanted a safer place for to grow and be trained. Not treated like the others. Back then our castle and kingdom wasn't this peaceful. There still people out there who still want our heads." Catra looked down. "Like who?" He looked out into the distance. "Our alliances are all different more then half of the population." Catra looked at him. "You didn't answer my question." He sighed. "The point is they could be the same breed as one of our alliances. Some don't like our way of living and want war." She looked back at her friends having the time of their lives. "They sound tough." She said. Her dad shrugged. "I just hope they won't want to go to war even more because your back.." She frowned. "Am I a threat?" He held both of her shoulders and kneeled in front of her. "Of course not. You're not a bad person Catra." Catra paused.

flashback..

"Y-you could come with me! You could join the rebellion I know your not a bad person Catra."

"Right.." Catra said under her breath. "So uh what am I capable of?" Catra asked. "Hm?" He asked putting his focus back to her. She sighed. "When you were talking to Hordak.. you said nobody knew what I was capable of.. what uh, what did you mean by that?" He stopped and started walking. "Come with me."

"Generations from generations we've had the ability to control and summon the elements of earth. Most people get the normal, air, water, nature or fire. We are gifted with one of these elements in our early teens. Obviously mine-" He father snapped and lit a tiny flame. "Is fire." "Your mothers, was water. With these two elements you are supposed to be gifted with something very different or what your parent had." He sighed. "When you were very young you did things very... how do I put this.. wrong.. you never gave a sign of what you would've had. People have seen that as a sign not from heaven but from hell. So in order to protect you. Your mother and I sent you off and left you in the hands of Hordak. In that dimension you are powerless. And you were supposed to be treated with respect and know who you are." Catra was curious. "How come your not powerless there?" He chuckled. "I am the king. I can do anything. Plus I said you were powerless." He said humorously. He looked at Catra from the corner of this eyes and grinned. "Hey! Oh yeah? Well I'm now supposedly a princess." She stood up and puffed her chest out marching in front of her father. "I can do anything too." She smiled as he ruffled her hair. They shared a couple of good stories about the past and how Catra came to forgive Adora and Adora's friends forgave her. "You think you could tell me about mom sometime?" He took a deep breath. "Sure thing kid." Catra smiled.

Two guards came up to them. "Your majesty, strangers at the front gate." "Hope?" His father asked standing up. "No sir something we've never seen before. "I'll be right back." He said patting her shoulders. "Whoa wait what the heck is it!" She sat down and watched as they all walked off. Adora came up to her. She sat next to Catra. "Man this place is great!" Catra didn't say anything. "Hey. You okay?" She asked leaning into Catra's face. "Yeah it's just." She sighed. "It's all coming too fast! I never thought I'd have such a power within thinking I had this horrible past were my parents never even knew who I was and I had horrible traumatic past- I just!-" she stopped and looked at Adora. "I'm glad your here." Adora smiled. Bow and Glimmer came up from behind. "Hey guys bad timing but anyone want to check the castle?" Bow asked. There were a few moments of silence before they all dashed into the castle. "Last one in gives up their lunch!" Adora yelled. "Hey no fair!" Bow yelled far behind.