Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Carter’s POV

                “You all know where were going.” I smirked at the six and nodded, smirking back. “I seriously know nothing.” I chuckled. I had been on this bus sense last night. Now it is 10:30, I’m wide awake and ready to move.

                “I will say that when we get off the bus you’ll figure out where you are.” Jordyn smiled.

                “Andy wanted this to be a secret.” Jinxx explained.

                “I guessed that.” I shrugged. The bus stopped and the doors swung open. I noticed Ashley was already gone. I was he only one frowning at the realization as I stepped off the bus with the others. I recognized this place.

                It was the parking lot that Andy and I saw the sun set in. It was decorated with candles, rose pedals, and different assortments of balloons. The bus was parked exactly as it was before. Ashley was in a black V-neck, skinny jeans, and a pair of black shoes. He was holding a large card with a question on it.

                “So, I need to answer this?” I chuckled. Soon, Johnnie, Jinxx, Jordyn, and Jake were on their knees with more big cards with different choices of answers. The question card read: How did we arrive to the parking lot?

                Jordyn’s card said that we skate boarded. Wrong.

                Jake’s said that we walked. Nope.

                Jinxx’s claimed we never went. Definitely incorrect.

                Lastly, there was Johnnies. It said we raced there together. Correct.

                “Johnnie’s right.” I smiled. “Andy had a head start in the race and it was unfair.” I smirked at the memory.

                “Correct!” Ashley cheered, throwing his card behind him. “Here’s your second clue.” Ashley handed it to me. It was a letter. I nodded as I took a look. It was hand written, just like the others.

                So you remember that little detail of that special night huh? Do you remember what I gave you to wear that night? A replica of the clothes are in the bus. Not saying where though. I know, I’m an evil person. Love You! Good Luck!

-          Andy

I smiled as Jinxx opened the door for me and we walked on. I had only been in the bathroom, the bunk that belonged to Andy on Warped, and the living area. But not the lounge… which also contained his closet and the merch boxes.

        I walked to the lounge area and I opened the door and I looked around, eyeing the room. My eyes laid on a pair of Black Veil Brides shorts and a Black V-Neck. I saw my black flip flops on the side. I was wondering where those were.

I picked up the clothes and I saw a note. I picked it up and I smiled at his handwriting.

Sorry about stealing your flip flops! I was thinking that one might be easy. Anyways, your next clue is NOT on this letter. Expect a call…

The guys were outside in the living room and the door was open. They were probably informing Andy whenever I got a correct answer. I smirked at them and they waved. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

I picked it up and I pressed it to my ear. I didn’t even check the caller ID. “Hello Darling.” Andy’s voice echoed in my ear. I missed him so much. I wanted to see his face again. I wanted to kiss him again.

“I miss you.” I whispered.

“So do I- this little test is so hard on me. I really just want to see you again but I will tomorrow.” He said, I could hear sadness in the throat of his voice. “But I have your next clue.” His voice brightened. “What did you say to me when I asked you if you wanted to sleep in my bunk with me?” He said.

“Will I be a bother?” I grinned. There was a pause.

“You got it.” He said happily. “Check our old bunk, someone placed your next clue in there. I love you and I’ll see you tomorrow.” And he hung up which saddened me a bit. I walked out of the room and went to his bunk.

There was a letter placed there, just like he said.

I picked it up and I read it over.

I hope that call made your day. Anyways you’re almost done! You’re on clue four! What was on my mind that I wouldn’t tell you that exact same day? To get your next clue, go to Jinxx.

He was think about how much he loved me. I ran to Jinxx who had a grin on his face. “I hear you have a clue…” I looked at him.

                “I hear you have an answer.” He said, copying my voice.

                “He was thinking about if I liked him as much he liked me that day.” I said to him. He gave me a note that was folded, sealed with a Batman sticker. Of course it was sealed with that sticker. I rolled my eyes as I ripped the sticker and read what was inside.

                Like the sticker? I do. Of course I would. Anyways- I have your last clue till tomorrow. I you excited to see me and your surprise? I hope you are. The last clue is: What were you and Johnnie doing that day before you ran into me?

                We were skateboarding.

                I walked to my skateboard rack and my skateboard was placed there along with Johnnies. It wasn’t here before. Maybe he installed it in here just for the sake of this. There was a letter on my skateboard and I picked it up.

                You’re done for the day! Well you still have to go to the hotel I booked for you! Did you really think I was going to make you sleep in a bus the entire time?! CC should be driving you there as you read this. Jordyn and Jonnie are sharing a room with you. I hope you rest well and good night!

                I love you so much – Andy.

                I smiled at the letter as I felt the floor rumbled from the tires. Time to get a good night rest before I see my boyfriend for the first time in three days.

                I was more than excited.