More Than The Universe

(Very short, soft content)

Joe's P.O.V

When I woke up I moved myself closer to Ben and let my hand trail up to the side of his face.

I lightly caressed cheek and it seemed to get his attention.

"Good morning" I said quietly.

"Mm, morning" he replied with his eyes still closed.

He sounded a little nasally and his face was a tinge of pink.

"Benny, do you want me to make you something to drink?"

He nodded and closed his eyes again.

I threw the covers off of myself and walked out to the kitchen to make Ben a nice, hot cup of tea.

"1 and 3/7 sugars" I mumbled to myself, trying to remember how Ben usually makes his tea.

Once I was done I walked back into the bedroom and set the tea on the bedside table.

"Thanks" he smiled sleepily at me and grabbed his tea off the small table.

I sat next to him on the bed and put the back of my hand up to his forehead to see if he had a fever.

Thankfully, he didn't have a fever but his face was flushed and he was shivering a little bit.

He set his tea back on the table and laid back down.

I went to go back out to the living room to watch tv but Ben kept a tight hold on my wrist.

"Please stay"

I looked behind me to see him looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't say no.

I sighed and laid back down with him.

He rested his head on my chest and drew little shapes on my stomach.

I twirled some of his hair around my index finger and kissed his forehead.

I felt him start to shiver again so I brought the blanket up to his nose and held him tightly to keep him warm.

I let my fingertips glide up and down his spine until I heard soft snores.

I shifted over a little bit so I was facing him.

I brought him closer to me and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"I know you can't hear me but I just wanna tell you that I love you more than anything in the universe and outside it." I whispered against his neck then left a trail of kisses that went down to his collarbone.

I left one last kiss on his temple and fell asleep with him in my arms.

I honestly need this in my life tho
Also, I found a gif that made me cry and I felt like I needed to share it with y'all

I honestly need this in my life thoAlso, I found a gif that made me cry and I felt like I needed to share it with y'all

K bye
Ily
Harrison 🌹