Griffith Park

Anthony's POV

In the observatory the girls were amazed. Julia shared with us some of the things she know about astronomy, she even know the names of all moons of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and even Pluto. 

"I thought Pluto was disqualified from being a planet" - I said.

"Yep!" - Julia said - "Pluto and Charon started their own thing. They've become double dwarf planet system." - She completed with a laugh.

"I already love this girl" - Colton whispered to me.

We observed the moon, Saturn and a bunch of other constellations through the telescope. I have to confess I've never thought that being in a place like this would make me have so much fun. 

"Guys! I think we should see the Hollywood sign!" - Eric said as we walked out of the place.

"Is it safe?" - Giulianna asked.

"I protect you" - I said  - "I-I mean WE will protect you girls"

"HAHAHA really?" - Eric giggled - "I'll be the first to run away"

"I like adventure" - Julia said - "Let's do it"

After almost 1 mile we got there.

"Let's take a picture on the sign" - Eric said walking to the grid.

"You mean "Jump" the grid?" - Julia grabbed his arm trying to stop him to do.

"Of course" - He smiled

"Are you crazy?" - Julia asked - "Don't you see the sign of Danger?"

"I agree with her Eric! C'mon! Get down!" - Colton said

"It says: CAUTION! Dangerous Animals MAY BE present, including MOUNTAIN LIONS and RATTLESNAKES" - Julia said emphasizing to the words.

"Where's the "I like adventure" girl?" - Eric said making quotation marks with his fingers.

"Fine! Go ahead!" - She said giving up.

Eric jumped the grid followed by Julia and Colton. Giulianna said she was going to stay here so did I. 

<>

Colton's POV

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. It's crazy. I'm feeling reckless. Outlaw. Rebel. I could use so many adjectives right now. We're sitting at the Hollywood sign, no one would believe me if I said that. Eric took pictures of us then he went to see if Anthony and Giulianna was still there. 

"It's beautiful the view from here!" - I said looking to the city

"Amazing!" - She replied.

We talked for awhile then we decided to go back because Eric was taking too long. I helped Julia to get down. On the way back I tripped on a rock and I fell which made ​​her laugh.

"Oh my god" - She said giving me a hand - "Are you okay?"

I got up. "Yes, I'm fine" - I said laughing - "Thanks"

"Finally you guys are back" - Anthony said as he saw us - "I was almost calling the police"

"Stop Anthony! They were just kissing it's not like they were being eaten by mountain lions" - Eric winked at me.

"WHAT?!?" - Both of us said

I could see Giulianna laughing and Julia blushing. 

"Enough guys" - Giulianna said.

"It's late we should go" - Julia said checking her phone.

We all agreed and made our way back to the park.

<>

Giulianna's POV

This night was a great one. Memorable. I had so much fun even being really tired from the flight but I couldn't just stay in home today. We said goodbye in the parking lot and went home.

During the ride back home Julia didn't say anything. So I turned the radio on to break the silence.

 "Do you want to go to McDonalds to eat something?" - Julia asked

"Sure! Why not?" - I smiled 

At the drive thru our favorite song was on.

We got carried away with the music, the drive thru attendant asked: "What's your order?"

And we said: I don't care at all! WHAT-WHATEVER!

D-Thru Attendant: Sorry Madame

"I mean... 2 Big Mac, Large Fries, 1 Smoothie Blueberry and 1 Milkshake Strawberry, please" 

 D-T/A: It's U$14,62 Madame

After pay and grab our meals Julia drove home.

<> 

Eric's POV

We got home and Joey and Thomas were playing video games in the living room.

"I knew we should not give you a spare key of our apartment" - I said

"Would not change, I would break down the door!" - Thomas said giving a intimidating look.

"Okay! Sorry bro!" - I said - "So what happened? Why are you guys here?"

"Tomorrow we don't have rehearsal! We're going to upload the video we recorded today on our channel!" - Joey said - "So we came here to a sleepover, also celebrate our dayoff in the best way, let's do a videochat tomorrow morning!"

"By morning he meant after lunch!" - Thomas corrected 

"Hell yeah!" - Colton cheered

The boys helped me to do a "something" camp in the lounge, I went upstairs to pick the mattress and pillows. They moved the couches to the corner.

Anthony made popcorn and Joey was trying to find something to we watch on netflix.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Julia

E: Hey just checking if u2 got in home safe x :)

J: Yes, you? Wait let me put Giulianna in this convo..

Julia added Giulianna 

G: Oh sup dude, haha what?

E: Who gave alcohol to her? jk

J: She just had mcdonalds, get used to it :D

E: Oh okay :D Btw thanks for sharing us this experience, what a great day \o//

A: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, who missed me?

Eric, Julia & Giulianna: No one!

J: We did! Dont cry!

A: Yay!

G: Where's Colton why no one put him on this chat?

E: I'll do it!

Eric added Colton 

C: Hi beautiful! 

Anthony looked over Colton and said in a girls tone: "You're making me blush, stahp". Colton and I laughed. Joey and Thomas didn't understand so I told them what was happening.

G: Holla

J: Hey :)

Joey finally found a movie - Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters - we sat down and he played it.

E: Girls, we (full band) are going to watch a movie, talk to you later xx :)

J: Sure! Have fun!

G: Okay! :D

So the movie started...