Day Before Citywak

September 31, Thru

The girls are to shopping together to buy new clothing, also to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. Giulianna found everything she needed in 20 minutes but almost 1 hour and a half after they got to the mall. Julia still trying to find The - Let's say - Perfect Outfit. 

Giulianna, who was with a lot of bags in both hands. - "Ju! C'mon let's stop by starbucks and drink something" - She begged.

"Just give me 5 minutes and I'll go with you!" - She said nicely. - "Just 5! Promise!"

After paying for the drinks the girls sat in a table near the entrance. Julia went to the bathroom, on the way she tripped on someone. 

"I'm so so-rry!' - Julia said

"It was my faul-wait Julia?" - A strange recognized her.

"Riley?! Oh my god, what are you doing here?" 

She pulled him for a hug. "I ask you the same thing Miss Byrne!" 

"I'm just shopping with a friend. You know,just  the usual." - She smiled - "Giulianna is here too, by the way"

"That's impossible. My day couldn't be better now!" - He made a pause - "Wait. I heard she was traveling-" - Julia cut him off - "Yep! Long story, do you mind if I leave you for a second? I need to use the toilet... Actually, go find Giulianna we are at one of the tables near the entrance!" - Julia ran up to the bathroom door.

"Su-re!" - He said in a tone that no one could hear. He walked to Giulianna.

She was checking her timeline on twitter when Riley scared the shit out of her. They talked about life, family and her travel. Julia was back w/ his favorite drink. She knows him so well. He was also shopping to find new furniture and other stuff  for his new house. He used to live in Orlando with Toby and Connor. - His brothers - They all are in California now. Connor and Julia dated for almost 2 years but when she moved to Los Angeles and he went on tour with Before You Exit it was getting hard for both to see it other and they broke up. Julia haven't talked to him since they broke up but she never stopped talking to Riley he was like a young brother to her. The girls decided to help him shopping because they didn't have nothing to do anymore. 

3 hours later. Julia drove Riley back to his new place, a big house. They grabbed the bags, the drinks from starbucks and got in the house. 

"Wow! Seems like my brothers worked hard on it while I was shopping!" - He said checking the house. - "GUYS. I'M HOME!" 

"FINALLY!" - Toby screamed coming to us. His face faded when he saw Julia and Giulianna. - "What?! Julia?! I can't b-WAIT IS THIS STARBUCKS?" 

"Oh, it's good to see you too! Yeah, I know it's been a long time, I'm fine thanks for asKING TOBY!" - Julia said in a fake "angry" tone.

Toby opened his arms and gave her a bear hug. "I'm sorry! I've missed you so much..." - he paused and looked to Giulianna who was looking jealous - "You two! Come here for a group hug!". 

"You little piece of shit! How did you grown so fast?" - Giulianna asked.

"You know.. starbucks," - He said trying to steal the drink of Julia hands - "chipotle, mcdonalds, etc."

"Junk food?" - She face palmed herself - "I wonder when will you stop eating unhealthy to start eat corr-" - She got interrupted when Julia phone started to ring on her pocket. - "For you madame!"

Julia went to answer the phone.

<> 

Julia's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Girl! I'm just calling you to let you know that I left the tickets free pass to the backstage under your door!" 

"You didn't have to Eric. But thank you!" 

"No problem! Say hi to Giulianna for me! I have to go now!"

"Sure! Bye!" - The line went dead.

I walked back to the living room but they aren't there anymore. The house door opened and a blonde guy got in carring a box. It was connor, no doubt. He looked exactly the same. 

"D-do you need, hm, help?" - I wasn't sure about what to say so I offered myself to help.

"Yeah! That would be great!" - Connor replied but didn't saw me.

I helped him with the box and placed it on the ground. He turned to see me. He seemed like he wasn't believing I was right in front of him. 

"Hi!" - I said smiling - "Good to see you!"

He didn't answer. He just pulled me into a hug. A long hug.  

"Can't believe you're here!" - He said putting me apart.

"Yeah!" - I smiled - "I know! It's crazy!' 

"CONNOR!" - Giulianna said running to him - "Missed your ugly face" 

We all laughed of how excited she was.

"How did you girls get here? How did you find out?" - He asked still not believing.

"Blame it on Riley" - I said - "I bumped into him at starbucks."

"Oh nice, so you stopped at starbucks. Why I'm not impressed?" - He giggled.

"It's starbucks bro!" - Riley winked at him

"Julia bought us a drink too but I have no idea where your is right now" - Toby said passing his hand in his stomach. 

"Tell me you didn't.. I'll kill you Tobias, you better run!" - Toby tried to hide behind me, putting me between Connor and him. Giulianna and Riley were laughing really loud at this time.

"Okay, guys! STOP! We can go have some starbucks right now and even stop by somewhere to eat!" 

They all agreed. The boys went upstairs to change. 

We spent the rest of the day catching up. I showed the boys around the town then we went to the beach.