6.

Met a bad bitch that'll cut all night,
That'll suck all night, you just cut off lights
Almost missed my flight,
Tryna get my last little nut, all right?
She be down for whatever,
Whenever I wanna get up in the guts, all right?
Never fuss or fight,
On the grind tryna find this lettuce
I love it when you give me head,
I hate it when you give me headaches
She said, "I heard you got a main chick, a mistress and some hoes
You be up to no good and everybody knows
My home girls tried to warn me, they tried to let me know
But what you got, I need a lot so I can't let you go"
She said, "I, can't get enough, can't get enough" (I need that)
"I, can't get enough, can't get enough" (I need that)
"I can't get enough of what you got, good God, you hit the spot
Tried to let go but I just could not, so don't you stop, I need that"
: Can't Get Enough by J. Cole ft Trey Songz

                        ~Kami~
              "We ain't been out in a while," Hakeem told me.
              "Where you wanna go?" I asked him. We were at his house in his jacuzzi.
                 "I don't know. Maybe to Dave and Buster's," he shrugged.
               "I'm ready if you are," I told him.
              "I kind of wanna just watch your sexy ass in that bikini," he chuckled.
               "And I kind of wanna get naked," I told him. He chuckled as I moved closer to him. "Untie me," I smirked. He untied me and then his phone started ringing.
              "Wassup?" He answered.
              "Give me an hour. I'm with Love right now," he stated. Then he hung up.
               "If you need to go, then go," I told him.
               "You not coming?" He asked lifting himself out of the jacuzzi.
                "Sure," I got out. We dried off and put on some clothes. He picked out a sundress for me.
                "You ready to go baby?" He kissed my forehead. I nodded. We got into his car and drove in a comfortable silence. Murda Murda street. His block. We both got out.
                 "What's the move?" He asked one of his homeboys.
                "This bitch nigga put his hands on my sister. We gotta ride down on his ass," the guy said.
              "Where's baby girl now?" He asked. The guy nodded towards his car.
              "Tell her get out," Hakeem said. And she got out. Oh my, she's freaking gorgeous, minus the handprint and her swollen eye though. "Name?"
              "Randy Bishop," she whispered.
              "You ready to roll down on this nigga? Kami get my car and y'all go to the spot. Lanky should be there," he handed me his keys.
              "Okay. Come on," I told the girl. I got into the driver's side.
               "So what's your name?" I asked her.
               "Sadie," she said.
               "I'm Kami," I told her.
               "So are you and Hakeem together?" She asked.
               "No. We're partners," I said feeding her the rehearsed lines Hakeem told me to feed anybody who questioned our situation-ship.
                 "Oh. Okay." She didn't say anything the rest of the ride. We walked into the spot where Lanky was waiting.
               "Wassup y'all?" He nodded. She waved.
               "Nothing much," I replied.
               "Whose that?" Somebody asked. Two guys walked into the room where Sadie and I were.
               "Business," Lanky replied.
               "This one here so damn fine," one said looking at me.
               "That's Love," Lanky said. A look of realization crossed his face.
               "Ohh, my bad."
               "So how long until they get here?" Sadie asked Lanky.
              "They'll be here shortly," he nodded. I pulled out my phone and saw a slew on of texts and calls. They don't want nothing. The texts were from Michael and Trevor. The calls were from Trevor, Flower, and Jamal. Tuh. I wish I would call Jamal. I made sure my location was turned off and began strolling down my social media.
                 "You don't feel no type of way being Tristan's hoe?" Sadie suddenly asked. Lanky eyes widened.
               "What?" I asked.
              "You're Tristan's hoe. It doesn't make you feel some type of way. Seeing as he has a girl and all?" She asked.
              "I'm not following," I shook my head.
             "Tristan told my brother Love is his hoe. Tristan has a girl and a son. And you're a homewrecker," she stated. "He also said you fuck anything moving. You nasty girl." She moved further away from me.
              Hakeem said that about me. He didn't prepare me what to say if this happened. So I simply shrugged. "You only live once." She stared at me in shock. Lanky laughed.
              Pretty soon, Hakeem and his homeboy were back. He walked over to me and smiled sitting beside me. I can usually deal with anything anybody says about me. But not Hakeem. He never judged me. And seems to me he is.
               "You good?" He asked.
              "I need to use the bathroom," I told him. I stood up and started towards the bathroom. I know he sometimes takes my pills and stashes them here. I opened the medicine cabinet and saw three full bottles prescribed to my name. I took one and shook out three. I tossed them back and splashed water on my face.
             "Shit Love!" Hakeem banged on the door. I closed the medicine cabinet and opened the door.
               "Yes?" I asked him. He stared at me. Then opened the cabinet and grabbed all three pills bottle.
               "How many did you take!" He snapped.
               "Enough," I smiled.
               "I don't understand. You never need these when you with me."
              "Because you don't judge me. At least I thought you didn't. Until Sadie told me how you said I fuck everything walking and I'm just your hoe. And that you had a girl and child," I told him.
              "You believe her?" He asked.
              "You said it. I could see it all over Lanky's face," I shook my head.
              "Look I never said no shit like that. I have never judged you. And she talking about some girl I used to go with whose baby ain't even mine," he shrugged.
               "I don't girl about you having a child or a girl. But if you said that, just be honest with me."
               "I've never said no shit like that about you A'Kami. I wouldn't say nothing like that about you. Every time you call yourself a hoe, I'm quick to correct you. And I already know who you fuck," he shrugged. No you don't honey. Because you would kill me if you did.
               "Why should I believe you?" I asked him.
               "I've never gave you any reason not to trust me," he shook his head.
              "Take me home," I told him. He sighed as we headed out of the spot. He was pissed. I could tell. He was gripping the steering wheel the entire time.
              "Actually take me to a hotel. I don't feel like being bothered," I said.
             "No. You going to my house. If you don't feel like being bothered, take your nut ass in the guestroom. I rolled my eyes. He parked the car and I got out. I took my ass right to the guestroom and he went to his room.
                   Flashback:
               "Hey Kami," Janae smiled. I waved.
             "So I was talking to Kane and asked him about having you guys in my wedding and he only said Kari. I asked him why not you and he just shook his head."
             "Kane doesn't want me in the wedding?" I asked. My feelings were kind of hurt. I mean our relationship hasn't been the same since that embarrassing incident when I was 14. But it's been six years now. I thought he would be over it. He and Janae have been engaged for two. I wonder why he wouldn't let me in the wedding.
               "He probably just wanted to see if you were up for it," she tried to cover for him.
              "Oh it's fine. It's his wedding. He wants everything to be perfect and I know I can fuck up a wet dream," I laughed dryly.
             "You can be in it if you want to. Maybe a small part?" She suggested.
             "I'm fine," I shook my head. His wedding day came and I didn't even go. I was too high and drunk. I passed out and none of them came to check on me. I thought I died, but I didn't. Trevor managed to wake me up.
                "You good?" He asked. "Why weren't you at the wedding?"
               "I can't figure out which Trevor to look at," I giggled. He sighed about to call someone.
           "No. No. Don't call anybody. Let's have sex Trevor. Like the old times," I told him.
             "Kami I don't think this is a good idea. Flower and I just moved in together," he started.
             "Just for old time sakes baby. Trevor baby," I smiled. He sighed.
              "Just this one time."
             I didn't realize how stupid I was until I sobered up. He was sleeping like a baby while I scrubbed my body clean. Fuck I'm a mess.

                 I tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. Man this is hard. I finally got up and went into HaKeem's room. I climbed in bed and snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.
               "I trust you," I whispered. And I hope he realized just how much that meant. Because for me trust was the same as love.

Dope_Ahh_Cam