INTRODUCTION & WARNING

INTRODUCTION

Kim Taehyung/Crown prince of Floria
A precious, valuable pearl hidden and nourished in it's oyster.

Jeon Jungkook/King of Akzoria.
A Fair Leader & a Courageous warrior with a free spirit & dignity as high as the Everest.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

There are four main kingdoms

1.Kingdom of Akzoria

The kingdom of Akzoria, under king Jeon jungkook. Top of the food chain, Pride runs in the blood. Swords are the representative weapon of Akzoria.

2.Kingdom of Azkaban

The kingdom of Azkaban, under the king Alendor vinic. Running second to akzoria, humility isn't in their dictionary. Spears are the representative weapon of Azkaban.

3.Kingdom of Floria

The kingdom of Floria, under king Jung Hoseok. Flourishing under the right hands, has it's deep cultures. Bows and arrows are the representative weapon of Floria.

4.Kingdom of Altera

The kingdom of Altera, under king Min Yoongi. Quality over quantity, Clouded by sheer mystery. Daggers are the representative weapon of Altera.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Short notes #
Representative weapon of a country means the official weapon used by all the citizens and royals.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
(please don't skip this)

♬ Kookv
♬ Vmin
♬ Gore
♬ Sexual scenes
♬ Jimin x Jisoo
♬ Irregular updates

IMPORTANT REMINDER:- This is an 18+ story people who are not aware of sexual things or haven't read sexual scenes shouldn't read further.

___________

Thank you for your time <3