Chapter 12: Life at Beacon

(A/N: This is a week of 'life at Beacon' for the characters, after the events of stopping the White Fang.)

With Cinder

Cinder groaned, waking up.

Oobleck: Good evening Ms. Fall!

Cinder screamed. And fell out of the hospital bed.

Oobleck: No need to worry, Ms. Fall. You and your team have been completely drained of all 'dark' evil. The only 'evil' you and your friends find in yourselves are now simply the doing of your own mind's balance between Good and Evil. You are free to go now. And welcome to Beacon.

He dashed off.

Cinder left with her team. 'Strange.' She thought. 'I expected him to be slightly more serious.'

With RWBY

Yang rushed into the bathroom, vomiting. "Ugh?! How much did I drink?!" Blake rolled her eyes and patted her girlfriend's back. "Honestly, I'm surprised your mothers don't ground you for this." "...my birth mom and my Uncle Qrow are both heavy drinkers. And Summer already chewed me out.

Ruby and Weiss were already on their way down to the cafeteria. On the way they met the newly changed Cinder, who froze up and backed away from them.

Cinder: I'm not doing anything bad anymore I swear!

But Ruby calmed her down. 

Ruby: Hey! No need for that! We're on the same side, right?

Cinder exhaled. "Thank god. I'd thought

Weiss: As long as you're just "the bad kid" and not a bully. We've already got that arse-wipe Cardin to deal with.

Ruby: And Russel, Dove and Sky.

Weiss groaned. "Yes, you dolt. Those too. But the author of this story doesn't include them anymore. Cardin is bad enough."

Cinder: Who's Cardin?

As if on cue, Cardin was flung into the wall. He slid down and held his crotch in agony. "COME SAY WHAT MY BUNNY IS TO MY FACE YOU ****!!" Coco roared from in the cafeteria. Fox was sticking his tongue out and Yatsuhashi was giving the bully an angry glare. Velvet was hugging Coco around the waist, smiling at the feeling of safety.

Ruby nodded. "That's Cardin. He's trouble. Also, glad to have you at Beacon! See you around friend!

Cinder watched them leave. "Friend huh..." She thought, before a sly smile grew on her lips. "Time to research, what do bad kids do?..." she then grinned. "Light bulb!" She dashed off to her room, her heels clicking loudly against the floor.

With Penny

Penny was walking through the courtyard humming a cheery tune. She passed by Sun and Neptune who were talking with a red haired boy, Scarlet, and a green haired tanned boy, Sage.

'Must be the rest of their team.' She thought.

???: Penny!

The robot turned and gasped seeing a girl with a blue beret run up to her. "CIEL!!"

Ciel was an RS (Robotic Student) just like Penny who had broken her original programming.

The two kissed and giggled. "Come! I'll show you our room, and my friends! And there are also new students that arrived!" "Cool! I can't wait to see what Vale is like after being cooped up in Atlas!"

With Cinder's Team (A/N: Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Neo, Melanie and Militia.)

Later on, Cinder was laughing in the dorm. "Mwahahaha! My evil plans are all coming together. Now we just need to make sure no one finds out who we really are!" On her left, was a board.