Chapter 6: The league of who?

He appeared in a building which looked like a pub all the colours looked Extremely weird but that was due to him having Deuternopia.

"What the where am I?"

"You didn't even know where you'd turn up and yet you trusted some stranger to help you"

"I had to escape from them you was the only choice I had to get away" Aizawa said turning towards the voice

"Luckily I wanted you here for a reason due to your interesting quirk and ability" the blue haired male spoke

"Why should I care I just wanted to escape those heroes"

"And we helped you so you'll help us deal"

"Shove it send me back to my house"

"Bad idea, By the way I'm Shigaraki and you must be very wary because of my quirk"

The blue haired male grabbed a glass and it turn to dust

"IF you don't help that will be you" he smirked and Aizawa activated his quirk just in case Shigaraki got any closer to him.

"Though won't really work when mine activated will it so send me back Now"

"All we want is help to kill All might-"

"I don't care about that I want to kill Present mic"

"The let's work to kill both then deal and with our help it can be done faster"

"If it means I can leave this pathetic dump then deal"

"Kurogiri create a warp gate and allow him back home although The erasure villian will need to return to help our plan"

"Whatever"

"Yes sir" Kurogiri created a warp gate and sent Aizawa back to the town by his house as if nothing had happened he made his way into the house and stayed there to fix up a plan to kill Mic and Trick the villians so he didn't have to help them, he really didn't care one bit about their plan he just wanted to leave.

He had enough information to capture the annoying hero himself but now being forced to work with this league of villians he hated it.

He preferred to work alone for something like this he didn't want their help and he had everything planed he just needed to get the items and find the annoying pro hero.
He grabbed his gear and headed out for now he wanted to cause a problem as of how annoyed he was because of the league.

He soon made it to a simple boring place and noticed heroes and some civilians walking around some of the heroes were fighting some villians so out of curiosity he erased their Quirks to see if he could make the heroes lose for once

"MY QUIRK WHAT- AAH" the hero shouted then was attacked and got knocked back
maybe this was a fun idea Aizawa had thought to himself and carried on erasing the heroes quirk soon he had to blink and the villians got away

He headed off across some buildings when he came across the villians he accidentally helped having a conversation about something.

"What the hell happened to their Quirks"

"Maybe they made a mistake with their quirks"

"Maybe I helped as I got bored" Eraserhead spoke up

"Huh who's there"

Eraserhead jumped down in front of the Villians

"Yo it's Eraserhead that erasure villian thanks for the help dude"

"I was bored and wanted to test my quirk that was all"

"Well here" he was given a wad of money and they left

"Hmm at least I have money for food now and to buy some more things maybe this is more fun then I thought it would be, no wonder people enjoy being villians "

He headed off to the edge of town and went home scheming on what else he could do for fun.