chapter 9- Day 2

day 2

Hizashi had passed out from exhaustion and had soon woken up.

"Ack where am I- oh right Shou captured me"
He looked around in hopes he could find away to escape but the only way out was the door.

"Dammit I can't escape how did I fall for that idiot" Hizashi looked down tears falling down his face,

"Already crying and I haven't done anything yet what a shame"

"Please shou I'm begging you please just let me go"

"I won't kill you but I will make you pay"

"I didn't do anything you have to listen to me"

"Liar" Aizawa kicks Hizashi in the stomach.

"Ack" Hizashi cries out. Aizawa kneeled down in front of Hizashi lifting his face. He wiped away his tears and turns Hizashi's head.

"Your lucky I want to hear you scream otherwise-" he grabed Hizashi's throat right at the voice box

"this thing would be Destroyed" he lets go of Hizashi letting his head drop down again

"Please shou please"

"Just shut up" he smirks and stands up

"Hungry? Thirsty?"

"Of course I am"

He left and brought bread and water placing them slightly Infront of him out of reach and started to leave

"How am I supposed to eat and Drink this"

"I don't know but if your hungry and thirsty you can figure it out can't you" he smirked and left.

"You Dick" the door closed and Hizashi stared at the food and drink it wasn't much but it was something and he really didn't want to die.
He learnt forward and failed he tried to move his arms and again he failed.

"Shit if he doesn't want me dead they why won't he let me eat and drink I can't exactly escape I don't even know where I am"

He tried to use his foot to move the drink closer and it worked, all he had to do was lift the drink

"So you moved it closer well done"

"Shou? Shou please I won't try to escape or anything if you want me to live please let me at least drink"

"Hmm I could untie you but you could be lying again like last time and I thought we were getting somewhere"

"I swear that I didn't lie I love you why would I lie to you".

"Because you just love to lie" he walked up to Hizashi picking up the drink if you want it then fine"

He put the drink to Hizashi's lips and he was forced to quickly drink it. The cup was now empty Hizashi drank most of it but now he was coughing up some water that he couldn't swallow and some was over his top and jacket.

"Woops"

"What about the food?"

"Hmm oh that here" he picked up the slice of bread and put it up to Hizashi's mouth once Hizashi bit into the bread Aizawa let go and took the plate and cup and left

"Now just try to eat it without making a mess okay" he smirked and left locking the door on the way out

Hizashi managed to eat the bread without dropping it.

"At least I've eaten and drank something"
He felt exhausted and fell back to sleep hopefully someone will save him soon.