BAKSU! BAKSU!

So I know I have been on hiatus for a realllllyyyyy long time but bitches I am back !!

I will be updating Minhyuk's book tomorrow!! WOOHOOOOO!!

I'm 20 now and I'm not sure if it's a bit old to be writing fanfics but who cares everyone reads famfics all the time even if I'm 30, I will still be reading fluffs, angst, a lil bit of smut (please do not search what is smut if you're under 18, please do keep an innocent mind jkjk you will thank me omg what am I talking about?)

I miss writing so so so much and I am happy that I'm starting to write back. This is how I escape from this cruel world. By writing, expressing what I have in mind, connecting with others.

I really hope that you guys will support the 3rd book because it's kinda a sequel to this but you can still read it on it's own!!

Thank you so so much for all the love and support you have been giving me, I am truly blessed to have such wonderful readers!!

If you guys are curious about anything or just wanted to talk, please do dm me on any of my social accounts, or just curious on how I look like or even wanted to see my tweets (i tweet in malay, english and sometimes korean) feel free to!!

IG: maira.azham
Twitter: AzhamMaira(new) or myrazham (old)

So maybe you guys are wondering why I have two twitter accounts, well...
I decided to changed the year of my birth on twitter but twitter decided to suspend my account because I wasn't 13 when I started it soo yeaaapp but twitter is kind enough to let me have my old account back so I am on both account now heheeehheehh.

Anyways, have a great day ahead of you, stay true to yourself, may god bless every one of your soul and also your family. Feel free to dm me, ask question or just getting to know me, because I really wanted to know more of my readers!!

I'll introduce myself for the 526287 times.

My name in Maira, born and raised in Malaysia. 20 years old this 5th December. Addicted to coffee and green tea. I guess that's it? Let's do a QnA then! Ask me anything that you are curious about in the comments below!

I love you lovelies!!
❤❤